my boifriend fingered me... very hard.. im a virgin and i started bleeding very lightly but 3 days later it turned into my period did he pop my cherry or s it my body not use to this its my first time gettin fingered im scared...im scared =( plz reply.

It sounds to me like he has possibly gone a little hard on you and being a virgin has ended in resulting in you bleeding this is perfectly normal dont worry . just have fun and enjoy every bit of it .

dr love

your still a virgin he didnt pop anything. if his penis is the same size as his finger than you will stay a virgin you understand?

talk to me to get any info needed. twin at hardbrickent@aol.com

well um i would just like to know well yesterday i fingered myself but i didnt use my fingers i used teh tip os a brush and it wasnt think or anything it felt really good well then today i woke up went to school and all having pain on my tummy and suddenly i was bleeding could that mean i broke my hymen?
thanks

i am having the same problem. i have been fingered before and i bled a little then but last night i fingered myself and i started bleeding alot more and im still bleeding 24 hours later. It's not a lot of bleeding but i know it's not my period. I dont know if i just popped my cherry because i thought thats what happened when i was first fingered. Did i just cut myself or did i pop my cherry? And if i did then why did i bleed the first time?

when u fingered and it's bleeding that means u have lost ur virginity. when u have sex n the penis goes inside it bleeds then you are no more virgin

Quote:The hymen may not have broke, it can be strong sometimes :P

Hi plz tell me my boyfriend fingering myself and after fingering I bleed little 5 6drops it was fresh blood can you plz tell me I'm virgin I'm really scared

so im a virgin and have been fingured before but i took the end of a hair brush and was going in and out and when i took it out there was blood on the handle. Am i not a virgin?