Hey, I'm 15& a virgin & last week my Boyfriend fingered me but he used 2 fingers for the first time & afterwords I Had dry blood in my underwear & its still bleeding as if it was the 2 last days of your period but today I told my bf & he thinks its his fault cause he pressured me to do it but I let him, so please help me I'm scared and I do not know what to do & (my bf bites his nails so I Don't think he scratched me)

That happened to me too. He probably popped your cherry, (took your virginity), causing you to start your period. That's what happened to me.

No, he has not taken her virginity! You didn't lose your virginity that way either. You are a virgin until you have sexual intercourse.
Maybe the hymen was ruptured, and it started bleeding. The evidence that some look for to establish virginity is not there, but the presence or absence of the hymen is no guarantee regaring virginity

He had probably torn your hymen, and that has caused the bleeding. It should clear up. You are still a virgin, although some consider the hymen to be evidence of virginity.
Where are you from? Are there any religious or cultural implications?