I'm a virgin and I've been fingered twice by my bf but this time I was fingering myself and my finger was full of blood and it hurt does that mean I'm not a virgin anymore :/ ?! Help I want to know what's going on :/

To not be considered a virgin anymore, the penis has to actually enter the vagina.
It could either be the start of your period or you could have been being a little rough, that can cause bleeding.
Hope this helps.

You're still a virgin unless a penis actually enters the vagina. I'd say you just got a little to vigorous and damaged your hymen resulting in bleeding. If it hurts for more than a day I'd go to a doctor to make sure you didn't tear the vagina, just the hymen. But I think you just tore your hymen a little which is normal. It's usually torn during sex, but it can be torn by something as simple as riding a bike. So in conclusion, yes, you're still a virgin, yes, you'll be okay, and yes, if the pain doesn't go away go to a doctor. The bleeding is normal.

It may mean that you have ruptured your hymen.

• Did you penetrate your vagina when 'fingering'?
  • Is an intact hymen important to you?
  • Where are you from?

However, medically speaking, a virgin girl is one who has not had a penis penetrate her vagina (as stated by BeccaMarie and TAY), although many cultures expect to see an intact hymen. Some consider the hymen to be their virginity.

On the other hand, it may be that it was menstrual blood on your finger. Was it at your expected period time?

I hope the replies help you, but if you still have concerns, please feel free to ask for help.

I had just finished my period but he went in deeper then I did and I didn't bleed when he did it

If you had just finished your period, it could have been old blood not discharged. What colour was it compared to your normal flow? Was it darker or lighter red?
"I was fingering myself ... and it hurt" Where did it hurt exactly? What action were you doing with your fingers when you felt the pain? How many fingers did you insert? You say "he went in deeper then I did" but his action might have been different. How many fingers did he insert?
"does that mean I'm not a virgin anymore?" What do you mean by that? Ruptured hymen? Have you checked that?
"I had just finished my period" Was that just when you fingered yourself? When "fingered twice by my bf" was that before or after your period?
What are the cultural or religious implications for you?
Two questions I asked were not answered:
Is an intact hymen important to you?
Where are you from?
If you can answer my questions, I'll try and help more if you want.

You could of broke your hymen, my hymen was broken when a guy fingered me but I was still a virgin. I bled a lot though. 

He used one finger and I did too, I had just finished my period that morning and I did it at night, the blood was gooey and not so red like cuncky :/ and I'm mexican idk if that's important because I didn't know about that :/ hygiene? I think that's how you spell it and it just hurt inside like if someone had scratch inside me :/

If both you and he only used one finger, it is possible your hymen is still intact.

As you said "I had just finished my period that morning and I did it at night", it may well be that you disturbed some remains of your menses.

The pain could be that you scratched yourself deep inside if the pain were felt right inside your vagina.If the pain were near the vaginal entrance, it could be that you tore your hymen. Maybe you fingered yourself in a different way from the way he did it. Perhaps the angle you inserted your finger was different. Have you done it much before? How old are you? How is it feeling now?

"idk if that's important because I didn't know about that" To which aspect were you replying? What's important? ...know about what?

"Hygiene?" what was your question on that?

Do you understand about your hymen and its implications, or do you need some further help on that? Just ask.

I hope this helps a bit more.

It stopped hurting a day later and before that I did it once that was my second time,and I'm 20. I meant to put hymen but my phone autocorrect it to hygiene lol and yes thank you.

I'm glad I could help.
So are you content now, or do you need more help?
Just ask again any questions not sufficiently answered.
Take care

Ok yes you answered everything thank you!! And I will :)