i am so scared.. the other day my boyfriend fingered me n i admit it was a bit harder than usual and i dont know what he did but at a certain poinnt i felt a pain on the whole of my vagina but it didnt feel like the pain was inside my vagina... but then i put a tampon in for about half hour n when i took it out there was a little blood on it but it seemed most of the blood happened whilst he was fingering me, i have had sex before if that makes any difference.. PLZ HELP im so scared!

my boyfriend fingered me yesturday and iv been bleeding really heavy afterward and i don't know what to do it was my first time i have never had sex. what do i do if the bleeding dosen't stop? i can't tell my mom and i have no one else to go to. please help me im so scared.

Ive almost got the same situtation... except i just had sex for the first time and been fingered many times before that. except ever since the first time we had sex and i bled, now i bleed everytime he fingers me. i'm really scared and can't tell my mom either. someone help!

I also wondered why this happens it happened to me for the first time the other day. I was wondering why it but it felt very nice. there was nothing hard or painful about it.. What could the bleeding be and p.s I was nowhere near coming on.

Ok I have been fingered a couple of times now and I bleed after every time...dont worry either he cut you with his nail or its common to bleed also if there wasn't enough lube! Hope this helps!

ok i'm 17 years old and my boyfriend fingered me last night and i started to bleed afterward. he's fingered me several times but i've never started to bleed before. he did slip when he was fingering me... could he have cut me or busted my cherry? i know i should talk to a doctor but i want a little advise before i have to tell my mom i need to go to the doctor... what's your advice?

i'm still a virgin...well unless he busted my cherry....

Help?!?!?!?!

To the ones who have only bled once, most likely they did pop your cherry. Some girls bleed very heavily and feel a sharp pain, and some don't bleed at all. It's nothing to stress about.. for the ones who have had excessive bleeding, he might be doing it too hard, the vagina has its sensitives part. I would suggest seeing a doctor if you're really worried about it.

I woudn't worry too much. Just tell your boyfriend to not finger you too hard (girls are more sensitive than guys are) That is probably the problem. Also, make sure that his fingernails are trimmed...that can cause tears and some bleeding. Just remind him of this. He wants to make you happy, so give him some tips :-)

yea, you shouldn't worry. my girlfriend fingered herself while she was sucking my d*ck and it was her first time. she bled but it didn't hurt her. she was a virgin athe time of the fingering. :-P

Two days ago, me and my boyfriend had our nine month anniversary and he fingered me pretty rough. Yesterday, I was fine and maybe a little sore, but altogether, okay. Today, I'm urinating frequently and it hurts very badly everytime. I'm also bleeding. Both of us are virgins so I don't think it's a disease, any ideas?