So 3 days ago, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in over a month (it was protected), and I've had my period since we had sex a month ago. Last night, he fingered me, over the panties and I was wearing a panty-liner (for some reason, it hurts me really bad to be fingered so I make him do it over the panties and pantyliner, in case you were wondering, lol.)

Anyway, after the fingering, I felt really wet but didn't think much of it. The next time I pulled down my underwear, though, there was a moderate amount of bright red blood. Overnight, there were very light spots of pink blood in my undies, but this morning when I was washing in the shower, the blood was bright red again and clotted a bit on my washcloth.

The sex didn't hurt, and when he fingered me it didn't hurt.

I have no idea what it could be. It's way too early for my period. My first thought was that it could be implantation bleeding, but 2 days after sex is too soon, right? From what I've read about it, the blood I have (bright red) didn't match the description of that (light pink or brown). This was only my 3rd time having sex (all within the last 2 months, and all with the same guy). I never bled during of after sex before, so it couldn't have been my hymen, could it?

I'm just really confused. Sorry for all the gross detail, but I figured I'd give as much info as possible. :$

I would say its more then likely your hymen. Just because you had sex and didnt bleed before doesnt really mean it didnt break or "pop" as you would call it... It might not have been penetrated in the right way before.. but the bleeding from that should only last a couple days maybe 2-3. When my friend lost her virginity she said it was bright red and lasted only a couple days. I never bled when i lost mine, prolly cuz i used tampons before i lost my virginity. idk.

I dont think its implantation bleeding. I have a 2 year old and im 2 months pregnant.. Spot bleeding is literally "spot" bleeding... just a very tiny bit of pink or brown blood, plus if it was implantation bleeding you would definetly have a positive pregnancy test very soon. i really wouldnt worry about that.

Sometimes birth controls can make your period last months. Especially the Depo shot. I had the shot once and bled for three months cuz of it. But if the bleeding doesnt stop soon i would definetly go see a doctor. Its not normal to bleed for a month, you could have other issues like endometriosis, a lot of women have that. But i wouldnt worry to much because stress will make it worse. relax and if the bleeding doesnt stop in a week or so definetly make an oppointment with your OBGYN. better safe than sorry. Hope this helped a little bit

mysteria1243 wrote:

This has happened to me now but instead I masturbated and started to bleed straight away. How long did you bleed for?

dpx33x wrote:

Can I just say that your post really made me feel loads better because I keep stressing that I have been bleeding for 2 days but I will wait a week and if I am still bleeding I will go and see a doctor. I will stop stressing about it now because I don't want to make it worse.

sup sup su