I think I am pregnant, but I am not sure. I am a 15 year old girl. Getting pregnant at a young age is common in my family. My mom had me at 17, and my big sister at 15. My grandma had my mom at 17 as well. I had sex right after my period, and a week or two after I had bad cramps in my stomache, especially at night. It hurt to where I was crying. They felt a little worse than cramps, and I was off my period, so I shouldn't of had any period symptoms. I had notice getting extremely tired, and didn't want to do anything. I kept on with my work out, consisting of ab work outs and running two miles every day, or every other day. I started to hurt during the work outs and I couldn't do it any longer for that night. That went away. I have recently noticed small stretch marks on my stomach, and it is odd, because I have always had a flat stomache. I am not completely fit, so I don't know if its from gaining weight, or what. I do work out, and havent slacked off, and I ear regularly, so it is odd for me. It had been a month since I had sex, but I had my period, and it was very light. I don't know if I am or not? HELP!

Just because your family got pregnant at an early age doesn't mean you will as well. There are ways to prevent pregnancy, you know. 

As for your question of am I pregnant right now, only a pregnancy test will answer that question for you. Some people find they are pregnant despite light bleeding. In that case, you are not dealing with a real period, but rather with an implantation bleeding or early pregnancy spotting. 

But, if you are not pregnant and you don't want to get pregnant yet, then you should take some precautions. I would advise you to go to Planned Parenthood and talk about your birth control options. You should also possible consider STD testing. 

can tell you that one of my earliest symptoms was fatigue -- I mean I was exhausted! Not immediately, but very early on -- the crushing fatigue hit shortly after the sore boobs.

If you're sooo tired, too, and think it might mean you're PG, read on.

Every woman is different, but Fatigue is definitely a common sign of early pregnancy, And you may notice it as early as two weeks after conception.

Exhaustion alone, of course, can also be related to stress, a cold, or other illness. But if you haven't gotten your period and you're experiencing other common pregnancy symptoms -- spotting, tender breasts, or nausea, for example -- then it's time to pop open theClear blue box and take a test.