My last period was the 7th July one day of heavy bleed then four days of watery blood, then since iv been feeling pregnant. Boobs are fuller and nipples hurting stomach hard, tired in the day. Then my next period working on 28 days should of been the 4th Aug, instead I had cramping in stomach and back pain till 10 Aug; then iv still been feeling prgnant boobs hurting cant sleep on my front stomach geting harder, hair loss or more than usual. Then today 26th Aug im bleeding with cramping, not that heavy but heavy enough to use something for it, it isnt just spotting.

If im prgnant ill be 7week now, Do you think this is my period but late?
Also iv been geting negative pregancy test.

Thanks

Hi There,

You may want to see whether this bleeding lasts for longer than just today. If it does you are more than likely not pregnant. Spotting is much different than having to use a pad or tampon in that it is either light red or brownish and does not require the use of much.
You may want to test again - or go to a clinic or docotor for a lab test. Blood and urine both should be picking up a pregnancy by now.

I was thinking that to, to see if the bleeding last more than one day. But I have read that you can get bleeding that people have though it there period and was pregnant. I dont think I am pregnant anymore, its so confusing, thanks for replying.

you are correct that some women do bleed throughout thier pregnancy however, a pregnancy test can still pick up a postive even if that happens

Hi, like we said I bleed for only two days, medium to heavy, red in colour. What do you think?? AM I pregnant? Iv got nothing today which would be my 3rd day of my period, not even spotting!!

Has anybody else experiance this when 7weeks pregnant??

Iv hear that when you bleed when pregnant it iterfears with urine HCG test, is this true because from yest im still geting negative test back????

Please reply!!!

NO IT IS NOT TRUE...

BLEEDING DOES NOTHING TO A PREGNANCY TEST.

I work in an aboriton clinic, and I work for planned parenthood in womns health. I PROMISE, Bleeding does NOT interfere with a pregnancy test.

IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, you would have hormones in your body.

WHY DON'T you go to a PLANNED APREHTOOD and get checked out?

STDS cause late periods due to internal problems as well..

Todays HPT are pretty darn sensitive. If you were 7 weeks pregnant, unless there is some sort of abnormal pregnancy the test would pick it up. Having a late period could be caused by many different things-- diet changes, stress etc.. and all of the pregnancy symptoms you listed are also symptoms of expecting your period.

I never tested positive on my two pregnancy. One I miscarried at three months the other I am currently nine weeks and five days. With this pregnancy I have spotted for a few days twice and was told to only worry if it was heavy and with cramping. I would check with your doctor or request an ultrasound. They are also a fetal doppler that you can purchase to try and get the babies heart beat as early as 8-10 weeks. Good luck!

ok heres my situation. i let my bf stimulate me manually with precum on is fingers:s.yes i know it was stupid.im on no form of birth control either.but here is my question.is it possible to be inpregnated this way and how common is it? also if i was pregnant i would be4or 5 months.that encounter happened in july.its december now.ive had multiple preg test as well as blood tests from the doctor.i even went as far as going to the ER! they said no no no your not pregnant.i went to my gp.no no no your not preg.i went to my gyno.he said noooooo! your not pregnant! and refered me to a shrink that deals with psycological preg etc. so i finally went to planned parenthood and doctor there once again said i was not preg....she did a pelvic exam and urine test.i dont know anymore imgoing out of my mind tbh.also may i add that i have not missed my period either.perhaps it is psychological and im nuts.im very worried and paranoid.could someone help me?