hi i'm 17 and i think i have a std!!!!!!!!!!! i my vigina itches a lot and some times it smells funny ! then a few weeks ago i had oral sex with my boyfriend and a few days later my gums was swollen and sore!!!!!!!! i had a bump on my gums and it hurt like hell! then a few days ago we had sex agian and after we had sex my vigina was swollen like seriously it never been that swollen please help me i'm so confused but i can't let my mom find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you have yeast infection down there. The symptoms you described the funny smell, the itching and the swelling of the vulva are some of the common yeast symptoms. Yeast infection is not an STD, it can be acquired from spermicide in the condoms, antibiotic use, excessive douching, harsh detergent or vaginal deodorants, etc

I am worried about the swollen gums and the bump, you should certainly have this checked. If you don’t want your mother to find out, you should find a planned parenthood office and have this checked. Herpes sores could appear around the mouth but also inside the mouth, on the tongue and on gums.

i agree with miia. you might have a yeast infection. and about the gums. im not trying to make you worried but you either could have herps sores or you could have syphylis. i recommend that you go to either PP or a doctor and get it checked out. but if it isnt syphylis or herpes sores, i could just be kanker sores.