I had sex for the first time about a week ago. I bled the day I had sex and a little more the next day. About two days after, I bled for about a couple of minutes, but the blood was different and it looked like menstrual bleeding and then it stopped. I started bleeding again today and I think it is my period but it is very light and I am scared it is another spotting. Could this mean that I am pregant?? Please Help.

its not a sign of pregnancy, its just your body's natural reaction to your first time. Your hymen was broken which is torn skin which needs to heal up.

Please get on birth control if you are going to be sexually active. Planned Parenthood will help you with your choices and won't call your parents if thats an issue.

i had sex for the first time and ui was bleeding real bad for a few days and i went to the doctor but my mom doesnt know that am having sex and the 2nd time i started bleeding real bad for a few dayswhy and can i still have sex 8-|

If your that young that you have to sneak to have sex you really shouldn't be worried about having more sex and thinking your pregnant? obviouslly your not protecting yourself!

My boyfirend broke my hymen with his fingers we think and i started to bleed a good amount and the blood looked like i had been cut. It went away a couple hours later then the next day when he tryed to go down there again it started to bleed again how long will it take before he can put his fingers down there?

i had sex 2 weeks ago for the first time and today i started to bleed.....can i be pregnant? :'(

did u get pregnant??

0mg To Tell You The Truth The Same Thing Happend To Me.!

And I Got Scared. The Only Thing Is Though I Still Didn` t Go

See A Doctor So I Donno If I Was Even Preggo. But I Didn` t Bleed

The Night It Happend. Well I Did , But It Was Really Light. And Then

I Didn` t Again For Like Two Week` ss And A Whole Bunch Of Blood

Came Out , And I Bled Like I Was On My Period , But Some What

Heavier. I Donno , Can Anyone Help Me And Tell Me If This Is Normal.

i had sex for the first time and the condom split... i bled because i lost my viginity but it lasted 10 days so was that my period aswel as it was very heavy bleeding. i went and got the morning after pill but i still havent come on. could i be preganant? or was the ten days of bleeding my period ? %-)

okay well i just had sex today and i was bleeding and i was hurting doen there and i still am but it seems like i still have mt "cherry"

i just lost my virginity tonight, when i got home i checked and i was bleeding so i took a shower before my mom found out and so i checked to see if my "cherry" popped but it dose not look like it. How do i know that i am NOT a virgin anymore if i blead but it looks like i still have my cherry??? HELP ME

if you bleed at all down below it's impossible for you to be pregnant :-)

You had sex so you lost it

i had rough sex last night i bled the whole time but kept going cus i loved it.
but i cant understand why i bled because my boyfriend has a needle penis!! its 3.98 inches on the hard and girth is 1 inch.
can you help me?
does this mean i will have twins? much love onebang!

ohkkaay, well im still a virgin.but my bestfreind isnt . im tryin to convince her to go to a doctor or tell her mom becuz she didnt use protection and she just DOESNT wanna hear it . it was here first time . but its weird bcuz wat she did was b4 having sex she told me that she shuved a tampon up there so it wudnt hurt as much when she did it . is that stupid ? and i havva few questions myself ; ive beentlken to this kid for a while . im a freshman in hs and im still not aloud to have a boyfrend ! my aunt sed next year ; but i realy like this kid alot and weve ben tlkn sence i first moved here . (7th grade) , i wud like him to b my first and we have tlkd abt it but im rea;y nervus bcz i dnt like to lie to my aunt & im scared of the pain ;; any suggestions ?? please help! !