Hi.
For the past couple months me and my girlfriend have been screwing around. And Ive fingered her Many times before but a couple weeks ago I decided to do it a lil more rough and with 4 fingers. A lil later that night she said she was soar. The next day we started fooling around again, and she said i hurt cuz of the soreness. But then if found a spot where it didn't hurt her (this is just with 2 fingers) and it made her go nuts, like big orgasm. But afterwards, there was blood all over my white shirt, and bedspread.
She said it hurt for a couple weeks after.
And a couple days ago, we were doing stuff again, but certain areas she said still hurt, and i found that same spot she liked again. And she didnt bleed alot but when she got up to go to the bathroom, she came back saying it made her bleed again.

What could cause this?
I know shes a virgin and were both like 17.
Was it something i did? I really hope i didnt screw her up, cuz she is scared that the thing that makes her have the orgasm is not good for her inside...

I couldn't tell you what the bleeding is.

But as for this 'area' she enjoys so much, it's called the G Spot, and it's where the lubrication is produced, it is also extremely pleasureable to women to rub. (Basically, 1 or 2 fingers, up inside until you hit the top and the tip of your finger(s) like a 'come here' motion)

The only explanation I could give would be over rubbing and irritation of the tissue causing blood to seep out.

Is there a lot of blood, or is it just a small concentrated amount?

The first time there was alot of blood. Not like drenched in blood or alot alot. But the second time there was very little.

Gsph719 wrote:

Dillan wrote:

Have you tried again since the last time she bled?

Dillan wrote:

Gsph719 wrote:

Dillan wrote:

Yes and she didnt this time

this is happening to me except i've been bleeding 4 over 2 weeks and i dnt no wat 2 do im so scared

make sure your nails arent sharp at all

My girlfriend is done wiz her period, just a few days after ive fingered her n she did bleed even on the bed there was stain of blood but she was feeling good but that did hurt a bit ive asked her..maybe i was rough later on the next week ive fingered her she did bleed a bit but was completely wet....im afraid is that a normal thing?? Or something else help please!!!!
I want to know if that is a normal thing ?? OR am i hurting her??

same situation here..help us

I've had this from doing it to myself (rubbing my gspot that is) I range anywhere from spot bleeding to a little under a normal flow. It feels irritated and/or sore sometimes. It's just because its very soft tissue there. If your really concerned I'd go to your dr or planned parenthood. I would drink a lot of water and refrain from any sexual activity ... at least in that area for a while. Constant irritation could lead to urinary tract infections.