Is there something mentally wrong with me? I've discovered that I have a sexual preference, watching bondage videos, I get turned on easily by it. I'm only a 15 year old girl and I like watching these videos.... It's really upsetting. I was molested when I was really young so I don't want to be tickled or tied up or act on anything in those videos, I just like watching. In the videos I watch, I don't like to see anyone in pain or yelling/saying no. I like that its consentual sex and that both partners are willing, can someone analyze me? I feel like a freak...

You are not freak, I had same problem in your age, I could not resist to watch pornography, and still I am fighting with after 18 years... you are still young and try to avoid this scene, after some time you will be hungry for more and more...this is the way for the pornography...just imagine that you are driving a car on very curved and slipery road, you must control your car and pull the wheel back from chasm, but pull it fast! Go somewhere and do something else for yourself....good luck!