i am a 19 year old straight male and i look at gay porn when i masterbate. i try to look at straight porn but it doesnt work as well as gay porn does. is this a normal thing straight men do?

don't listen to joey he's not right in the head.It also depends on the person.Usually when your in ur teenage years u tend to think about guys even though ur not straight.When u watch gay porn u probably think its such a rong thing that it turns u on.For example masturbating while thinking about doing ugly women can also happen.It can be normal

joey512 wrote:

its more like you not right in the head. i mean come on when u sign on to this site you have to be 13 or older, wats up with all these 11 years old. i dont where you live but here in the ATX you tell your friends that you like gay porn and that make you gay.

Well maybe your friends and you are just not educated in what the term GAY really is.
You cant put up borders and tell your self what does and does not turn you on.

11 year olds have questions to you know. Maybe thats why the enter the site. Seems like the only reason you log on to this site is to put other ppl down and make themselves feel bad about who they are. When really their only looking for help or some answers.Not to be Criticized

its fine! i may be a 12 year old girl, but i do the same thing! lol!!

What you look at doesn't define who you are as a person. It doesn't define if you are straight, bi, gay, etc. As people age, they like different things. This may be something that you like at this moment - you might like something totally different in 10 years. To some, what you like is sort of "taboo". This may be an element of why you're drawn to it. If that's the case, people everywhere have that in common with you.
Hang in there.

joey512 wrote:

yeah but your a girl and that fine :) com on use your common sence, u know what i mean when i say "gay" if it turns him on to watch another guy stick his penis into his ass, then thats HOMOSEXUAL. if a this little kids say its ok, then i bet you anything that they wont tell their guy friends they watch gay porn, i bet you wont do it either.because u know what kind of reaction you'll get

what kind of response is that? It's fine for a 12 year old girl to watch lesbian pornography but not for a 19 year old guy to watch gay pornography? Either sounds like you're a homophobe or a pedophile.

i agree :)

i agree wit daniRN22 8)

To be honest with you, I am 18. Before puberty I loved woman, a perv that is. But when it comes to porn, Gay porn actually turns me on, however, woman when they feel on me, that turns me on. But if a guy were to do it, it fricken disgusts me. So your not alone, I stopped watching porn about 1 1/2 months ago to clear my image. Although I am not sure if you were molested by one of your good friends, I was molested at the age of 8-12, its scary growing up, and going through puberty. I love woman to death, seriously I do, use to make out with my friend Amanda at the age of 10-12. She was great, never had sex and never will until im married. But during the years of puberty I thought I was homo or bi, because Straight porn turned me on, and so does gay porn, but there had to be a guy in there screwing the girl. I seem to get turned on by guys who have really rocked abs. I dunno why, never used to before. But from what I am learning its all about the puberty thing. I am just hopeing the phase would stop soon. Getting tierd and full of guilt from it.

Really, don't try to define your sexuality so much. People are attracted to people. The gender of a person that turns you on isn't always the gender of a person that you can be interested in. For instance, I find a lot of guys and girls hot that I would NEVER date. It's the same principle for porn-- just because you think something is hot doesn't mean it's what you WANT out of life. I think anime porn is hot. I don't want to f**k cartoon characters. I think gay porn is hot. I'm a GIRL. I couldn't do it anyways. It's really not all that different. Don't be all down on yourself because you think something is arousing.

I spoken intimately with over 50 men on these type of issues. Most men have had some sexual interaction with the same sex at some point in life. It's a fact.. some is curiosity some molestation some just fantasy. remember before religion came to the world, it was considered normal to have a female wife and have gay sex with boys.. ancient Greece & Rome .. nothing new under the sun..
most men that have had early sexual emissions from interaction with other men/boys will often fall back to this memory or fantasy as a turn on..
the best way to avoid it is .. TURN THE YOU PORN OFF... if you visualize it you will fantasize it and may eventually realize it...
If that is what you want cool.. if not don't stoke the flames of a fire less you get burned..

Just because you enjoy same sex porn does NOT make you gay.
It just means you enjoy getting turned on by sexual images.

It doesn't mean that you are gay or going to be gay or straight.

It's like eating ice cream... enjoying chocolate doesn't mean that you ONLY want to eat chocolate for the rest of your life... it only means that right now, you're enjoying eating chocolate.
You WILL eat other things, vanilia, sherbert, pecan, and maybe you'll find something that you enjoy more...
It only means that you find this erotic right now.
So, enjoy and don't worry.

yeah im 18year old straight male and have the same thing too,i think its bcos we think its such a wrong thing it turns us on,because im only attracted to girls,if i were 2 try it with a boy or one came onto me i would freak out and disgust me,just stupid porn making us turned on cos its seems so wrong to us,hopefully it should fade off :/

hey i am 19 going on 20 and i am straight but i like to look at gay porn 2 and idk if that makes me bi or what cause i dont like girls i like guys so what does that mean?? when i look at gay porn of girls? but guys 2

i'm 16 and i have the same thing.
I like straight & gay porn, but gay tends to turn me on more :/
the thought of it in real doesn't appeal to me at all, and my friend's bi so i get a bit worried
but now i feel better about it, so i wanna say thanks.
I hope its just a phase, and that it passes soon.