hey im 13 years old and i found a porn website and i started watching lesbian sex and it seems interesting to me to watch it and i sometimes want to kiss a girl and makeout with her but i dont wont to try it i wont to be strait but i just dont know! if i am lesbian i dont wont to tell my parents! am i lesbian?? i really need to know asap

first off there isnt anything wrong being a lesbian. i myself told my dad i was gay when i was 15. That is when i had my first girlfriend.

if you like the lesbian porn, that doesnt mean for sure you are gay. i think once you meet a girl and have feelings for her and realize it is love, then you can say for sure you are gay.

there are all types of support groups for gay teens. in todays society it is easier to come out then it was years ago. it is nothing to be ashamed of.

all parents are taken back at first, but your their daughter, they will accept you.

I am 13 and i do and feel the same i dont think it means we are lesbians maybe we are bi NOONE knows this about me but i may be Bisexual and u may be u never know.

hey,don't worry i'm a BISEXUAL i'm 16 yrs old my name is mary ann..
you're feeling is not a totally lesbian you're a BI like i used to have many gf's but i used to like boys..:-))
don't worry i'm here to help you add me up on FB mary ann geneza..:-)

I feel the same, except I'm a boy and 16. I don't see myself as Gay nor do I want to be homosexual, I just sometimes feel... Well, I suppose it is an urge. For ages I didn't watch any heterosexual porn, I would only watch Lesbian Pornography. I think that it is just going through puberty, I'm a bit late, so I'll probably be just behind you on development, I think that puberty just messes you up for a little while. I don't think that I'm homosexual... but who the hell knows? o.O

I like to watch porn with girls when they lick and suck on each others vaginas but I like guys and idk watching lesbian videos gets me wet and I masterbate with my hairbrush and I pretend like its a guy f*****g me and yeah so I guess I'm just bi-curious..

well i am a 16 year old girl, i really want to have a lesbian experience, i think im attracted to girls and i use to love watching lesbian porn, it really turns me on (i cant watch it anymore, my laptop is connected with the school security and has blocked it haha) but i love my boyfriend, an i guess i have to respect that he doesnt want me to have my lesbian experience or even a threesome? i really dont know if im lesbian or not, but i think i like girls, maybe i am bi?

I know what your saying im 13 and i really like to masturbate to lesbian porn and i too would love to kiss a girl but i think we are just experimenting nothing serious we have just seen girls together and we want to see what it feels like. But talk to me if you want a lesbian experience lol!

i think its jest curiosity cuz im going thro the same kind of thing but i think im jest curios to what it would be like but unlike you i dont wtach porn so you never know ^^ -shrugs-

You don't just wake up a lesbian if you like watching lesbian porn your most likely to be a lesbian or bi nd no1 cares if your gay

hey there i am 22. old i know lol...but uhm i have a boyfriend now and i love him to death you know. we live together and everything. we are making three years together next month. but i dont know if i may be attracted to girls or not. i mean like if there is a girl thats walking and shes cute and has a nice butt i would look at her but not making it noticeable to my boyfriend or anyone else. i have never seen lesbian porn but im pretty sure i would get turned on..my bf does not know i have these weird feelings towards girls..i think if i was to ever tell him he would break up with me because hes dealt with this in the past... i mean im not sure if i really feel anything towards girls.. i guess i would just like to have an experience with a girl...but only time would tell if i might be bi in the future -___-

that must really suck, i broke up with this on guy, we dated for a year and it was cause i asked if i could have a lesbian experience
i thought guys liked that stuff but i guess not
then i asked a guy i only just recently broke up with, we dated for about 6 months, he hated the idea too
i find it hard cause i like guys you know but im turned on by girls?

i do the same thing!

Hey, I'm lesbian & i'm 14. Hmu ? (;

heeey, I'm soon to be 16 years old. I recently had my first experience with a girl about 5 months ago, & I absolutely oved it. but I had become interested in girls a few years ago, but always thought I was bi, because I got with a lot of guys. but just yesterday I went to dinner with a guy, & when we kissed I felt nothing. like guys don't turn me on anymore, they're still attractive to me though. I'm so confused on whether or not I'm a lesbian. help?