hi, im a 14 year old girl and i dont know how to make myself turned on? i always want to masturbate but i never know how to

Hey I'm 15 and I masurbate regularly watching porn is a good way to start. And fingering at the same time is good as you are being stimulated by the porn. Starting of by using one or two fingers is good as you can then get used to it or you could always use the end of a pen and vary the thickness and speed you move it
Hope this helps x

Rub your vagina in circles and watch porn, or when I'm watching porn, I hump something which makes me so wet!

Wat sites do u use?

r u can put your phone one vabrate and put it on your vergina

u never thought of getting screwed

What porn shall I watch???

Put finger slightlslightly in vagina and move fingers up and down aÑd in circles. Move youa body as if being or doing hump. Itbworks for me! 

hi im 13 aswell can you explain how i get wet please x

Use a toothbrush that vibrates you out Ito your clitandyou get a amazing orgasm while watching porn!

Well I'm 13 and i get turned on alot i watch porn and while i watch porn i put my 2 fingers in my vigina and i hump something it helps :)

i fingure myself and watch pawn and it still dont help me what shall i do? 

Im a 14 old girl..just experience with everything. come up with ideas, just make sure what ever u use is washed and clean, so u dont get any infection. Also, to get turned on, u could take a rag,place it on you down there...and just rub up and down, then slowly get faster, while humping..or hump ur pillow on ur bed..

Well start by watching porn or if you don't want to do that, if you have a built in wardrobe, climb up and rub up and down it in underwear then when feeling a tingle in your vagina, remove underwear, and use a thin pencil or pen to start with, and push it in and out ovs, then get bigger, I use a fairly chuncky lip gloss now, have fun ;;;)))

I'm 13 and when I want to get turned on I just watch porn or if that doesn't help put things that have a round tip on your clit and it will feel nice