Okay, so I'm 14 years old and I've been masturbating for a long time. But only now, this year, have I started to orgasm. I was wondering if it feels the same for every one? Like it just feels like I have to pee and then everything gets sensitive and I keep rubbing my clit until it hurts and I can't anymore. The first time I actually brought myself through the entire orgasm, I didn't know what to do, it was like twelve thirty at night and I ended up peeing on a towel in my room. Is that normal? It felt really weird and it didn't come from my urethra, so I'm not sure if that was a squirt or not. Could someone help explain that? And also I would like to know how to get turned on besides porn. I can orgasm anytime as long as I have my phone so that I can watch porn, but I always just rub my clit at the rate the girl or guy is being screwed. I like rubbing really fast from side to side because it makes my orgasm cone faster, and I usually masturbate at least twice a day. I feel like I'm addicted to my orgasm, and watching bondage and grinding videos really turns me on, but how can I orgasm without videos? Any tips on how to get myself turned on?

Turn your phone off and use your imagination to fantasise about things that turn you on.

Not sure if you still need help on this, but I am the same age and have the same problem, I find playing with my nipples is one of the best ways and also grinding up against my bed feels pretty amazing before I start but besides that, I just keep rubbing on my clit really really fast unill it feel so good

I guess you found a way by now?