Hi, from a young age, I've always liked to watch girls and guys being tied up and gagged, usually clothed. (I'm a female), but I also love the feeling of being tied up and gagged, I've tied up myself before and It gives me such a feeling that I can't explain. It gives me pleasure. Many times I've tried completely tying myself up from ankles to my wrists, then gagging myself for pleasure but I usually can't because I can never tell somebody about this odd fetish. When I was 6 years old, my mom caught me watching people being tied up, and tutorials on how to tie yourself up. One thing I hate is that I have a desire to be kidnapped just to have the sensation of being tied up and gagged. I role-play sometimes with my friends and I ask if it can involve either abduction or if I'm comfortable with the person enough, bondage. Reading fictional sentences that involve me being tied up and gagged turn me on too. I really enjoy this addiction of course, because obviously it's an addiction, but I was wondering if I could get some help to get rid of it. Would it help for me to do it often so it would get boring?

i don't think you should see it as an addiction. its just your sexual preference. if you want to do something to subside it i suggest you try other forms of "excitement". it may work it may not. bondage just seems to be what your body likes.