I have a problem that I am too ashamed to share with my friends. I have boyfriend for six months and few days ago, I found out he watches porn. That made me so worried if I am not good enough for him. Is it something that should make me worried, I would like some man’s opinion? I am also interested to hear if watching porn is good for health and for relationship.

I am 30 years old man and I have to tell you that porn is good for health and it saves relationships. If I did not have porn, I would probably have moved on with my current relationship, since her sex drive is so low. In fact, the less I use porn, the more convinced I become that I have to find someone else, which you can find terrible, but that is just the way it is. I would not recommend that you make him throw up all these porn because he probably is going to feel stupid, rejected, and treated like a child. I am sad but I want to share this with you: I have been through this. I am not a doctor to give you exact answer if watching porn is good for health, but you wanted male opinion. That is why I can tell you porn will not harm to your boyfriend and will rarely destroy anyone’s relationship. You should ask yourself if porn is better then real girl, which he could have. You could even make it interesting and watch it together, which is definitely health for your relationship. It would be bad him to search perfection in you that he saw in porn stars, but if he loves you that is not going to happen, porn is just a fun.

I do not think Porn is good at all for any relationship!! I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years and he NEVER wants to have sex with ME BUT, he masterbates to porn magazines!!! I have a very high sex drive so NO, it is not that I am not willing to give him any!!! He doesn't want to give it to me!!! He would rather masterbate then have sex with me!! I am beautiful and in very good shape and have NEVER had a guy NOT want to have SEX with me!!! This is a FIRST!!!! So what is the problem???

im a guy and i think guys should watch pornoz.......guys learn from those video and want to show the diff positions.....u know and like that sexy moves......so guy defn should watch porno......its good!!! and fun!!!

i am 19 year old guy and strongly disagree with above post. watching porn develop your understanding about sex and its pleasure. if some one do not want to have sex with his girlfriend and like to masterbate watching porn it may be his principle problem may be he will have sex with her after marriage. watching porn doesn't effect my relationship. my girlfriend and me watch porn together.

It actually stigmatize the relationship. It indeed has a bad effect. It destroys the natural sweetness of a relationship

for the girl who said his boyfriend masturbates with magazines but does not want to have sex with you...I just want to say that is not possible as you describe...There must be another reason for that...or in a very rare case maybe he has a physical or mental peoblem with this...but overall this is too wierd that a guy masturbates but does not have sex with her gf while she is pretty and sexy!!

It's obvious that's she fugly...

porn can become very habitual... so long as your man doesn't mess up job or relationships to porn, it's ok. if you can watch it together thats a big bonus and plus you can learn about what you both like

Im a 25 year old guy with a girlfriend for 3 years and I think watching porn is really good for relationships. If it wasn't for porn I wouldnt have made my gf scream so loudly when making love. It made me make her love more and more. We are always going to be together until we're old forever.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

most of the boys watch porn but few doesn't..it means not that those who watch are gud duyz and those who do not watch is bad..it is gud till they do not get addicted and its just to know what is sex which will help in future....but alwayz thinkin about is bad as there are more gud things in the world other than sex.. masturbating is good for health till is is done in controll...weekly twice is better advice..

Nowadays, it is normal for boys to watch porn although we all know that a lot of women get offended by it. Here are some facts regarding pornography that you can make use of to help you understand why you feel this way:***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed.

plzz I am 13 and in my school anyone that does watch porn is gay, and watching porn is something addictive you could stop but not for a long time. And you shouldn't be that worried.

dude wtf
do u guyz watch gay porn or girl nd guy difference between gay nd straight

i live in mi parentz basement nd i wack off to furi, beastiality, and bondage all t3h dayz long....whts the big deal?

I know you wanted male opinions, but I'm going to say that watching porn is good for your health/relationship. My boyfriend watches porn occasionally and I don't mind, and it is because he learns how to pleasure me, which we both enjoy and it also helped him to not be nervous about doing it, because he almost knew what to do. He watches it to learn, he surprised me by how much he knew about intercourse, at least he knew what he didn't have to learn from me. He was always on the shy side. Point is, it's good, because you need to know what you prefer sexually so that you may enjoy sex. Just because your boyfriend watches porn does not mean he thinks you are not good enough, it might mean that he is educating himself, which is not a bad thing.