Alright, so I got nut tapped pretty hard, it was maybe even a punch about a week or so ago. My ball sack is like...a bruised color, like blackish purple. I've also noticed that....I'm not really releasing as much sperm, so I'm wondering if this is temporary, because this just started, everything was fine after I got hit, and then a while after it just kind of happened, can anyone tell me what the problem could be, or if this is temporary, or what. Thanks.

My boyfriend was at the saw table at work. The board kicked back on him and his TOTAL package is black and blue. He says that when he walks he gets a sharp-stabbing pain in his abdomen. he said the boys are bad and "down there" looks disformed. he actually thinks he may be sterile. (yay me if he's right). I told him to go to the doc in the morning.

im 14 years old and my birthday was april 29th. the SAME EXACT thing is going on with me. my huge friend kneed me in the balls and their blue/purple and my sack is HUGE. i went to the hospital and they sed its full of blood and my testicles are displaced but i should be better in 4 weeks. its REALLY BIG AND DISFORMED AND it hurts when i walk/move. it SUCKS

Me and my bf were having sex. And I guess he like bent his penis? And now his balls look like a grapefruit size and its really dark black and blue and all over his penis is black and blue and he says he's in a lot of pain. he also said its kind of bent? Everyone laughing it is kind of funny but I don't know if we should go to the hospital or not cause he doesn't have insurance. I don't know what to do?

hmm....ditto same happened to me, i'd say gett your bf checked and the others just need ice and time to heal

my friend and I were playing around and he pulled on my nuts I'm 13 ok so it wa hurting fo 6 days and I though it was cancer cause it was a lump inside of my sac and I went to the hospital and found out I was a bruise I looked at them weird

My sack and penis is bruised bad have no idea any help...?

i wanna have sex

definately go to the doc there could be a serious issue