I suffered a blow to the testicles about 4 days ago and the first 2 days they were swollen and black and blue with a fair ammount of pain, now the swelling has gone down but still a little black and blue and when I stand up I really feel the pain in my scrotum. What should I do ?

All these symptoms are normal for a testicular blow. The usual treatment of testicular blow is ice packs and rest.
I myself would personally have it checked by a doc to be on the safe side. I know that if bleeding in the scrotum occurs, it could lead to infections that would need further treatment. It could lead to the infection of the testicular tube called epididymis. This infection occurs more often, then the infection of the testicles themselves. The most common symptoms of epididymitis (the infection) are pain in the testicles, a lump that has formed in the testicles and fever usually develops as well.

Ice packs and applying pressure to the bruised area aids in the blood vessels “rebuild” and the loss of the bruising.

If bleeding in the testicles or around them occurs, it could prevent blood from reaching the testicles and could make them shrink or impair sperm production.

Now, none of these complications need to occur. You may go down just with a bruise, swell and the pain and recover soon after.

However, if this lasts longer than expected, just see a doctor to be on the safe side and prevent complications.

TORTION! Ringing a bell? Well, if not, it means that your testicles may not have enough blood supply and you will gradually become sub-fertile. Look, bro, no kidding around, ok? Have it checked out at once. If you develop a tortion, the signs you mentioned can be present, along with a great deal of excruciating pain. Please check this out, bro. No joking around with something as serious as this. Hope you are ok.

HELLLLLPPPP.... I find it too scary to mention it too the doctors... im only 15... and like yeah :S

im 16 and today i got hit in the balls and right away they swelled and bruised. i dont want to say anything cuz its embarrasing but i want to be safe.

yea man i am 14 and i already cant have kids. how you think i feel. i got punched by a crazy ho and had my sack bruised for 2 weeks and i couldnt walk the first 5 days. it really blows but just be glad you guys got the best of it.

i also have a problem over spring break i was accidentally consecutively hit in the balls by my friends dog, and that was about 2 weeks ago. they still hurt and it hurts when i when "explode" while "performing" with my girlfriend..... any suggestions on what it could be or how to treat it?

try taking a break from having sex? and go seek medical attention?.... seriously...

last week i got hit on the balls and after a week i felt something in the back of the balls its like mountains. do i need to be worry? i mean its not buggin me

i got kneed in the testicals playing basketball and the next day it didnt hurt that bad but that night got a horrible stomach ache and the next morning still had it  and the testical hurt worse so i went to the ER and the ultra sound said it was a small contusion/bruise with minor bleeding and minor swelling. they said i need to check up with a urologist just to be sure but how long would this occur with the bruise and pain and will i be ok inthe future with sex and all that stuff involving he testical. thankyou if anyone knows im 17 also 

should check with that urologist.

I have no idea what I did but I recently discovered that I have these little white dots on my scrotum and penis I have had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and now my left testicle is swollen and bruised really bad what do I do ?????? Is my penis at risk for a disease??????

alright thankyou and this may be off topic but the night after i got hit i had a really bad stomach ache probably from the bruise and ts gone now but that night i had bad diaria and over a week later i still have diaria pretty much everyday off and on so idk whether its from the or someting else not related to this injury but it seems as if that has something do with it 

my frriend hit me with a football 4 days ago juston the right nut and its still hurts real bad in the right nut and my lower stomach on the right side, but sometimes i randomly feel it in my left. also right one looks a little bruised. any suggestons?

Well, Matt, I think it would be best to see a doctor, but if you won't put ice on it.