I had a quick question. I have notice a couple of bumps on my balls sack. Dont know the proper way to say that so sorry. So i tried to pop it and it woulndt pop. then finally after 2 weeks it got a little bigger with like a white head. So i sqeezed really really hard and it finally poped. But it pop like a lot of that white stuff that a pimple usually has. but it was not liquid it was more solid like a black head. I have notice i have a couple more pimples but in the beginning they are small then eventually they get big enough to pop. but before they get big they are small and they are hard when i squeeze. ARE THEY PIMPLES OR AM I POPPING SOMETHING I SHOULDNT BE POPPING? thanks

i have the same thing and am interested in the answer as well, i'm hoping its nothing bad, i have never had sex so it shouldnt be an STI

Hello everyone I have to admit that your cases is very special and now I have remembered that my best friend had some testicle spot six months ago. He was sexually active with many girls but he used a condom every time so he was very confused how did he get it. I told him to test his blood and to see a dermatologist, and he did it and dermatologist told him that he did not have any sexually transmitted disease and it is a cyst that is not dangerous. So I can tell you that you should not panic early.

i have the same problem to and i'm worried, i'm a panaking person. i am only 15

I have the same thing, im pretty sure its ingrown hairs from shaving because i shave and i noticed thes bumps and it wont go away, since pubic hairs are curly it makes it harder for the hair to grow back. if you are really concerned then you should see a dermotologists but im pretty sure its nothing serious.

thanks everyone i'm 17 and found one, i was so scared it was cancer and i would had to get my sack remove or worse die

I've had a few of those now, I am 17, and they hurt to pop, but they will go away if you do. Haven't seen a doctor for any of them, but if you leave them alone it seems as though they dont get any bigger, and once they do you can pop them. Not sure if that is the proper thing to do or not though.

hey, i just found about 6 or 7 small white bumps on the bottom of my sack like most of you said, my sack is also pretty itchy, although it is alot. so is it really nothing to worry about??

i got a boil and it took me 6 months to pop it ohhh that painn gah im 14

ya im 18 and i still get them iv only had 6 or 7 in the last 3 years so its ok. iv dad sex...alot, but its not an STD bc i get tested every other month.
so dont worry and cancer isnt in a zit like form so thats not it either. they guy who sed it was an indrone hair and the they who sed hormones were right. there is not cause for alarm but i would advive popping them aftyer they become bigger and easyer to pop bc they look grose and scare off the girl/or guy. Hope that helps.
~Omega4

Doc said it was normal.

HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM...

Epidermoid Cysts

Epidermoid cysts, also called sebaceous cysts, are benign (non-cancerous) skin cysts formed from blocked oil glands in the skin. Most commonly, epidermoid cysts are found on the genitals, trunk and back; but, they also can occur in other areas of the skin.

What Are the Symptoms of Epidermoid Cysts?

In general, epidermoid cysts have a round appearance. A dark portion of the cyst is visible on the skin. If the cysts become infected, they will become red and tender. When the cysts are squeezed, they can produce a cheesy white discharge.

How Are Epidermoid Cysts Treated?

The effective treatment of epidermoid cysts requires that the sac of the cyst be completely removed. If the cyst is squeezed and the discharge is forced out, the cyst will reappear in the skin. Usually, a doctor will be able to remove the cyst by making only a small incision in the skin. Antibiotics may be prescribed to treat infected cysts.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/cysts-lumps-bumps?page=2

ps... I really hope this is not how teenagers have learned how to type/spell. My God it's so bad!

I looked at pics of what you guys are talking about with Epidermoid Cysts.... That is not what i have i don't think. it shows a few larger zit like things on the Sack i have like a hundred of these tiny little bumps that do have white heads on them when and only if you look really closely they are no bigger than like a tip of a pen or pencil.... are these the same thing just smaller and less infected or what? o have had them ever sense i can remember but they have never changed never bigger or smaller...

you know it could also be this since it does say a white harden substence. read for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

Try looking up sebaceous prominence.... good luck guys

Ya I'm 18 and i have the same thing. They don't itch at all, but It's kind of annoying. they won't pop if i pinch em, and no matter what i try they won't go away. Never been sexually active, but i have gotten bj's. I use goldbond every day, and now I'm trying acne free lol. I just want them to go away, it looks strange. And i can't scare off the women lol.