hi,
i was with my girlfriend all day and we fooling about and naturally i got an erection several times...but afterwards my left testicles started hurting...it is sore and a little red... is this normal sometimes?? please advice...

hi i've been having the same problem, am a little concerned!

Yeah Guys i am having the same prob it only ever happens when i am with my g/f so i am not to worried but would like to know why,

Cheers

I also have this problem...

I am unable to maintain the erection and then have very sore testicles afterwards...it only happens when I am with a girl and we're about to have sex or oral etc.

i would like to know what causes it. The pain is so bad it can hurt to walk, masturbating cures the soreness, but i don't understand why I can't maintain the erection then the pain sets in.

yeah i get that too. one time i had a girl sittin on my penis for like 2 movies....then the next mornin my balls hurt like hell and i could barley move em.

i think its normal tho since it only happens after LONG erections and since so many of us have it. its probably cause it got used to all the bloodflow and then al of a sudden its gone.

my boyfriend had the same kind of symtoms, after he had got turned on, his testicles wud sweel up nd would cause him a great matter of pain, this would fade after about an hour, he went to the doctors nd they gave him a course of antibiotics, there was four pills to take and he had to wait a week so that 'it' was all flushed out( he would not say wat it was), a kinda of like a waste but not from his penis, just generally from his body. this would clear up after a week and was told by his doctor not to ejaculate during the week period otherwise the antibiotics wouldnt work.
sorry that i cant answer wat the problem was called but if it is similar to the symtoms he had i wouldnt hesitate to go and visit your doctors.
today is actully the day he is all fine, and myself was trying to be nosey today to find out wat was actully the problem as he could have been to shy to tell me wat it was as we have only been together not that long

im not a doctor this is just an experiance hope this could be of any help guys
take care
:-)

your boyfriend might have Chlamydia if he got some medication for it. thats why he didnt tell you,
cheers

sounds like blueballs.... its when u have a lot of boners and dont blow your load... im pretty sure ,... i think your testys just kinda overload and go into pain >:(

thank god for that.......ive been trippin out about this 4 so long.....wen im with my gf 4 ages and cruize off with out blowin my load i have 2 make sure i do wen i get home haha

Yeah, i get it occasionally if say my Gf has been messing with me for like a few hours the next day they feel a little tender but i can't say i get it too bad, i surpose it depends on the person, and must be something to do with preparing to ejaculate and tensing up so it'll be some sort of muscle around there that's aching.

yeah i get the same thing wen im with my x gf i get alot of boners or well i just normally have the 1 for about 2 hours n sh*t and i swear its the most painfullest thing ever i had it today and i could barely walk which was a bummer cos i had to walk half an hour to get home i was in agony and i do hope wanking afterwards does help because i cant even touch my penis wen this is happening my testes go swollen and its excruciating.... thank you guys n girls i hope this does work cos im still in pain n have been for the last 3 to 4 hours... also it hurts through my stomach or the bottom of it aswel... tanks for the advice i thought i was the only one....

I only have this problem when I am with my GF for a long time and then afterwards the pain nearly kills me. I was really worried about it, but it seems normal since so many guys have the same problem.

I was getting really worried as I've been getting the same problem. Recently split and before that was having regular sex but now I'm not and getting lots of pain in balls and problems getting/ keeping an erection. Has anyone found out the best cure?

Could it be blueballs? Although I had the same problem after masturbating one day on the left side only. A couple weeks later I noticed a small pea-sized lump above my left testicle. I just had an ultrasound and am awaiting results.

HAHAHAHAH
this same thing happened to me..
its because your gf didnt give u pleasure for your penis.
your testes are sore because you had an erection several times without ejaculation.
so yeh..
if u want the pain to go away..
you'll need to ejaculate lols...
trust me...