I noticed a couple days ago a small lump on the inside of my ball sack. I expected it would just go away, but it has gotten 4-5 times bigger, and is the size of the tip of my finger now. I was worried about testicular cancer, but it isn't on my testical. It is separate, and almost like I am growing a third ball. I am pretty nervous and haven't gone to see the doctor yet. Any idea what it is?

Just to add to it, as I have been all over the web trying to figure it out. I suspected a possible Inguinal hernia, but it doesn't disappear and I don't really feel any pain. It hurts a little now and is bothering me a bit, but I think it is mostly in my head because I am thinking about it so much. Any idea what it could be? Any help is appreciated.

Hi I have the same problem. Iv got a lump on the inside of the sack close to my right groin. Its about the same size as a pea. It doesn't hurt so im going to leave it unless it ges bigger and starts to hurt.

I have one too. Noticed it yesterday. I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty nervous.

i got one too i noticed it a while back i dunno if its gotten bigger or not (cant really tell)

i have one its been there for a while i dont know if its gotten bigger or not though but its seem's like we all have the same thing mines also on the right side

I have two small pea sized lumps on each testicle, in the same place on each testicle aswell, They both seem ot be attatched or apart of a chord or something aswell. The lump on my left testicle i noticed a couple year ago, i dont know if its changed much in size or not, i also cant really tell, and i noticed the one on my right testicle not too long ago, but it could of been there longer, i just might not of realised it was there, what could they be?

I noticed mine about a year ago. It's also on the right side. Hasn't gotten any bigger, doesnt really hurt just some discomfort because im so worried about it.

There is a big difference if there is a lump ON your balls or INSIDE your ball sack. The lump that is INSIDE, NEXT TO YOUR BALLS is the part of your epididymis. Your epididymis is a coiled tube inside your sack that stores sperm and allows it to mature. The "lump" I'm sure most of you are feeling is the HEAD OF THE EPIDIDYMIS, which varies in size from person to person but should generally be about the size of a pea. For the dude who POPPED HIS LUMP... YOU ARE AN id**t. PLEASE NO ONE ELSE TRY THIS... YOU COULD SERIOUSLY SCREW UP YOUR ABILITY TO REPRODUCE OR CAUSE HARM TO YOURSELF. I hope that guy goes to a doctor very soon... jesus. Now... here comes the important part for anyone else who is still reading this. If your lump is ON your testicle.. meaning that if it feels like it is a part of your testicle... then you should go see a doctor because it could be something serious (or it could be a cyst or something.. but better safe than sorry). AND if your lump INSIDE your sack, NEXT TO your balls (called the Epididymis, remember?) gets bigger or feels inflamed or hurts a lot etc... you should go see a doctor because it could be an infection called Epididymitis. For the rest of you... relax... it is just a normal part of your anatomy. And for the love of God... please ... if you do not know what something on or inside your body is... DON'T POP, SQUEEZE, CRUSH, or DESTROY it. I mean... do a little effin research before you cause yourself serious harm or irreversible damage man! It would be like a girl trying to pop her clit because she wasn't sure what it was. If it was cancer or a cyst... did you think that you would solve the problem by popping it? You at the very LEAST could get a serious infection.... ok.. rant done. Hope that this helps everybody and clams some people down... PEACE!

PJ

Okay okay well i got many cysts on my ball sack that looks like pimples.
Im pretty sure most of them are pimples because there small like pimples and i can pop em easily and white stuff comes out. But then there's these 2 on my left and right side of my sack that are REALLY BIG. Like a marble size and there kinda soft to the touch and i cant pop them at all. Like i said im pretty sure there just big cyst but damn!! Try gettin laid when it looks as if u got an S.T.D LOL! oh wells

yea me to

i found a lump on the outside of my ballsack, i asked my friend, and he looked it up, he said it might be a cyste, but im not sure
Anyone help?

iv had the lump for a while and it hasent gone away i gust figured out that its the chord or something

people i have a little thing like pea. on my left ball sack. so it don't hurt or anything. and it same size i think. and its not growing i hope so. sorry for english. but anyway. when u pull up my penis i see my left ball is a bit downer than the right one. i checked vids that if it could be a cancer or something! i dont wanna have operations! and i dont wanna die so soon! im only 15 years old ... so can some1 reply to my E-mail: _[removed]_ or skype id: born_to_frag7: please im begging you reply.. ill cehck time at the time.. or on youtube., siomaslt id.. thats. it.. is small lump like bump a little one. but i can see the left ball sack is a bit bigger and dont hurt.. and thats all. im really nervous about it.. please help fast.. and also i like to wank.. every 2 days.. should i stop? or its okay to do that? if its something with the ball sack i'll never touch my penis again.. even if this ball saack probelm,. im gonna remain virgin for all my life soe help me

Hello. I'm 14 and I am starting to get worried about My ballsack. When I was about 12 I had an accident which caused them to bruise quite badly, this went away and I forgot about the whole thing. But about 6 months ago something in my left Sack was there , I didn't think much of it but now it feels like a big squishy lump, it's not hard or anything and Im not sure if it's connected to my ballsack, I am getting v. Worried if it will affect me later on in life. What should I do?