I am 56 and I just found a pea sized ball inside my testical sack. It moves freely like my testical. There is no pain or any type of discomfort. I just found it so I don't know how long it has been there. I am making an appointment with my doctor, but it won't be for another week or so and I am anxious about it and need to know something now. I am in great health, in fact my doctor is going to faint when he finds out I called as he only sees me once a year for a check up. So can you give me some ideas as to what this might be. Thanks

Lumps, are VERY common in both mens testicales and womens breasts! They can come from blockages, or fat buildup!

1. Have your breasts enlarged?
2. Has your libido gone down?
3. Do you have any pains in your lower abdomen?
4. OR do you have heavy feelings in your scrotum?

Well my libido has been going down for some time. That is all from the list that I can identify with.

There is a big difference if there is a lump ON your balls or INSIDE your ball sack. The lump that is INSIDE, NEXT TO YOUR BALLS is the part of your epididymis. Your epididymis is a coiled tube inside your sack that stores sperm and allows it to mature. The "lump" I'm sure most of you are feeling is the HEAD OF THE EPIDIDYMIS, which varies in size from person to person but should generally be about the size of a pea. For the dude who POPPED HIS LUMP... YOU ARE AN id**t. PLEASE NO ONE ELSE TRY THIS... YOU COULD SERIOUSLY SCREW UP YOUR ABILITY TO REPRODUCE OR CAUSE HARM TO YOURSELF. I hope that guy goes to a doctor very soon... jesus. Now... here comes the important part for anyone else who is still reading this. If your lump is ON your testicle.. meaning that if it feels like it is a part of your testicle... then you should go see a doctor because it could be something serious (or it could be a cyst or something.. but better safe than sorry). AND if your lump INSIDE your sack, NEXT TO your balls (called the Epididymis, remember?) gets bigger or feels inflamed or hurts a lot etc... you should go see a doctor because it could be an infection called Epididymitis. For the rest of you... relax... it is just a normal part of your anatomy. And for the love of God... please ... if you do not know what something on or inside your body is... DON'T POP, SQUEEZE, CRUSH, or DESTROY it. I mean... do a little effin research before you cause yourself serious harm or irreversible damage man! It would be like a girl trying to pop her clit because she wasn't sure what it was. If it was cancer or a cyst... did you think that you would solve the problem by popping it? You at the very LEAST could get a serious infection.... ok.. rant done. Hope that this helps everybody and clams some people down... PEACE!

PJ

m 15 and have a small ball(smaller than a pea) in my ball sack. It's not attached to my testicles and it moves around. It hurts a little bit and when I wake up I normally have a pain from it like a dull ache. I can also push my testicles up into my stomach. I'm really worried and i would be very grateful if someone could post something or email me if they have information about it! Thanks Jason.

Tell your parent or guardian right away. It may be nothing serious, however if it is, you want to catch it quickly and get treated.

Dude.. this is the the most helpful and brilliant thing i have ever read. You made me feel about my lump... and you made me laugh... which was nice coz i was pretty sure it was the ball cancer.. to know that is something i can cure with a little antibiotic.. frankly... I sortof wanna marry you.. Thanks again, The Mom with the Boy with a thing in his ball sack.

How can your testicles go in your stomach?