i have a big bump on my ball sack and have little dimples all over it which if i squeez it doesnt hurt but white ouss comes out. the thing im most worried about though is the big bump on my ball sack which if i feel seems like a pea sized ball. had the spots now for a year been doctors he said nothing important or dangerous but i dont want to show the pea sized ball.

SAME HERE!!! i dunno about popping the little ones but i have a big bump 2, wtf?!

man i have the same thing, and im a virgin so you guys dont have to worry bout a std.... but i dont know what it is i thought it might be a form of cancer or just a weird zit

same here is it on the left one close to the base of the penis? its about pea size maybe smaller and its white maybe slightly red. Also it hurts a bit.
I just don't want it to mean i'm ill.

Guys I think is could be a cysts look at this https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/scrotum-cysts&hpr=scrotum_cysts

Yea I found one a few weeks ago and it has been bothering me It really doesn't physically bother me but it does menially. Hope it isn't anything serious.

same here.

i went to the doctor he said its nothing serious. Last week i took a box cutter and sorta cut a filet off the top of the "pea" (lol) and what i saw was a thin white layer. i poked it with the edge of the razor and it turns out:

its just filled with oils, like a pimple. a lot was packed in there it seems, but its really just a pimple on the sack. it bled a tiny bit after the oil buildup drained out but it scabbed and healed up and not its all normal.

Hope i helped!

I have had the problem for a long time now and I'm a virgin too. but im ready to be married so I guess I want to "have a good debut."

I'm wondering how to get rid of them without poking them and cutting up my ballsack. I also itch EXCESSIVLY and im wondering if they go hand in hand.

Yer i have the same problem :/ its weird but i feel better knowing that im not the only one who has this problem :-) shouldn't be anything serious then!

It is a wart, HPV. I had them and had no idea what they were. Thought they were skin tags. Exactly how you describe em. Though rare, a virgin could have gotten them from his mother at birth and many years later could have shown up. If you had sex with a woman (or a man) the woman may not even know she has it, is displaying it, etc. and you will get it. 75% plus of people have them. Most dont know it. Again, they vary in appearence. I think there are 13 strains of them and they look different. They can be frozen off, or a cream is used called Aldara that can work. Once you kill them off they MAY never come back, but they also may come back all the time. I get them every 3 months. Hate them. Always at the base of my penis on the body, not the penis. I now freeze them off myself using a wart-freezing kit I get at the store. Recommend NOT doing this--go to your doc and let them diagnose it.