a few months ago i noticed a red spot on my ball sack i didnt think anything of it but then after 2 weeks it got bigger then 13 weeks after that several more popped up im a virgin and 13 it doesnt itch it used to burn every now and then but not anymore its smooth just like pink skin i tried shaving but that didnt work it just made the pink go light pink what is it what can i do to help it should i see my doctor

Hi! These could be Fordyce spots. These are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and which usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy. They are not sexually transmitted. They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse. They are not infectious and their cause is unknown. I found that there is no simple, reliable treatment to remove them. Maybe your doctor will know better. I hope this will help.

Yeah, these could be Fordyce Spots, as the above poster mentioned, or Angiokeratoma of Fordyce, where the spots are red or black-blueish and resemble small blood blisters, these too are normal.

I am 14 and there is a small dot on the under side of my ball sack too. I am also a virgin I don’t know what to do. Leave it alone maybe? See a doctor?

Hi Guest

It could be hair coming out or an ingrown hair.
You can also get pimples there.
It could be nothing to worry about keep checking it and see if there is any change.
If needed you can see your doctor but there is a good chance it is just a blemish or a hair.

I have a red lump on my ball sack it is Hard and doesn't hurt any ideas what this can be

I popped it and blood just came out

Hello I’m 15 I had a kinda purple red bump that just popped and blood came out. It wasn’t itchy at all until it popped. Then I do have white little bumps on the bottom of my balls. It is just three of them and they do not itch at all are those pimples or not?