I forgot a couple of pills at the begging of my pill packet and had a period.And then had unprotected sex( wasnt planning on it). Then i started taking my pill properly again and when it was time for my 7 day break i didnt have much of a period. So does that mean i could be pregnant?Or i just messed my pill up and thats the way mybodys reacted?xx

its probably just cause you missed a few days. it happens to me all the time. just try to keep on track with the medicine. itll get better.

im scared.. you sound like you know what your talking about.. me and my girlfriend just got an abortion about 3 months ago.. she did the abortion pill so she was bleeding for about 2 months. we recently had sex 2 times both protected by BC and condoms.. but now shes 5 days late.. please help!

Congratulations on your future baby.

Look my girlfriend is on birth control and we had unProtected sex... She hasn't been on her Period for about a month now...is she pregnant or is the pill messing with her period? Please respond!