Ok so in October me and my girlfriend had sex and we were worried that she might be pregnant so we took the Plan B pill, time went on and when November came around her period came 2 1/2 week early, but that was cause of the pill. We had anal sex at the end of November and her period usually comes on the 5,6 and it still hasn't come! Could she be pregnant or is this the pill just playing tricks again because the side effects could change the period to come on a different day. I'm really worried! Please help!

You can't get pregnant from having anal sex. But just because she took Plan B does not mean that she isn't pregnant. I would have her take a urine test just to make sure. She might have just skipped her period this month. It is not uncommon for young women to do that. Best of luck!

Thanks Stephie! And I'm pretty sure she isn't pregnant the condom didn't break or anything we were just worried so she took Plan B and shes had her period twice already in a month and 1/2 so its probably just a late period. Thanks for the support though!