hi,
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex around the time she ovulates.
she has a 32 day cycle and today she told me she had brown blood stains on her underwear.. it lasted for 2 days, and was 7 days after her ovulation, ending about 7 days before her periods supposed to start... i was just wondering is this just normal spotting? or is it implantation bleeding? were both freaking out that she might be pregnant and shes only 17 (with psycho parents) , we live in texas where parental consent is required for abortions..

does anyone know if you can get an abortion without parental consent at a clinic ran under Title X? we went to this clinic before and got a plan B pill for free and we didnt have to tell her parents.. so im hoping at least we can get an abortion without parental consent

Hi there! I will explain everything to you, and please also feel free to PM me so we can email also!

Medicaid or totle X does not cover abortion, as far as I know, BUT there are inexpensive clinics in Texas!

YOU DO NOT need parental consent, but you DO NEED A 'JUDICIAL BYPASS'.

A clinic will help you with this, and it is usually free. You go and see a judge, and he will grant you permission to have an abortion w/o parental consent.

http://www.gynpages.com

CLICK TEXAS YOU will see lists of clinics, their websites, and prices.

She may not be pregnant, the only way to know is a preganncy test around the time her real period is supposed to arrive.

Hi to all. This is a rather concerning topic, especially for me, because my girlfriend and I were not careful a couple of times, and than I accidentally got her pregnant. The both of us agreed that the baby would be only an obstacle at that moment and she took the abortion pill. Now, I am not so glad about that and I think that I would have reacted differently if I could go back in time. I would have tried to prevent it and make her reconsider the decision. So, you should think this through because it's not an easy thing to decide.

um i live in houston texas, my BEST friend, is pregnant! she only 16 her boyfriend left her and we dont know what to dO! please please please please! help !!! where can we go to get her an abortion without parental consent? her parents are as welll physco! please reply to this with any info on abortion clinics in houston texas where you dont neeed parental consent. thank youu.

Umm im fifteen and i have no idea if i am pregnant. My mom said if i was pregnant she would send me far away and send my bf to hell. My last period was in October 19 and today is November 22 and i am freaking out. No signs of my period ever coming. I had unprotected sex but my bf said he TOTALLY made sure no semen or pre-semen got in me. We are both dying to know what to do because he is as worried as me. How do i know i am pregnant? how many days more should i wait to totally know i am? what are some signs of my period coming?? i am FREAKING OUT i havent slept in 3 days!!!! please help me. What is the best test u can buy? when is the best time to test? if i am how do i abort without my parents knowing? i am in California and a JUDICIAL BYPASS does that mean i have to go to court??
thank u so much for your help i literally am relaying on u 100%