Hi my girlfriend got an abortion on Nov 16 she was preg for 5 weeks, we had unprotected sex 4 days before the abortion. 2 weeks after the abortion I saw her boobs were still getting big and she took a home preg test and it came out neg. Now today Dec 21 she took another home preg test and it was positive.. we have not had unprotected sex and she has been on a birthcontroll patch since after the day of the abortion. Please help I really need to know if it is possible for her to be preg again or could the test be wrong? Please dont reply saying getting an abortion is bad. She has an appointment to go get blood work done, but i dont know if i can take it any longer!

Me personally i dont beleive in abortion. But it sounds to me like she probably is pregnant. and i dont know how religious you or you gf is but maybe God is telling you guys your ready to be parents. Let me tell you a story i had a miscarriage it was a little girl. The i was about 2 months along when i lost her. Well at 3 months pregnant your supposed to start having sickness such as morning sicknes ect. Well 2 months later i started getting sick and i had really bad pains. So i went to the doc. and they told me i was 3 1/2 months pregnant. So anything can happen. I was 15 years old when i got pregnant i am now newly 17 and my son is almost a year old. My husband and i have had it ruff but we knew God was reay for us to be parents if we didnt loose both of them. Just you guys think about it if she is think about your son or daughter a precious being inside your (loves) belly before you go and kill another one.

well actually she already has a baby with her husband that she is not with right now.. our relationship is not doing good.. we have broken up but if she is preg she wants to keep it. she took a preg test 2 weeks ago and it was neg. then yesturday when she took it again it was positive. shes going to do a ultrasound tommarow ill let you all know how it goes. I hope shes not preg because I am not ready to be a dad. This last year has been the worst year of my life. I have been convicted of a felony, im currently in rehab and i have stopped going to school. I have my AA degree and was studying to become an engineer.

Maybe you should stop messing around and use protection next time if youre not ready to be a father. Just a thought.