Actually pregnancy happens about 12 days after you have sex... It takes6-13 days after sex, if ovulation occurred, for implantation to happen. IN ORDER To feel morning sickness at any level you would need to be about 5 weeks pregnant.

GREAT for being on Yaz! If you have taken your pill everyday and not missed any then your chances of pregnancy are LOW!

Thanks that was very helpful it helped me calm my nerves a little God knows I don't want or need any kids right now. :-P Again thank you soo much

You are welcome!

Take your pill everydau and you get the maximum effectiveness possible! =) 99%

ALSO antibiotics interact with birth control, and so does saint johns wort.(an herbal supplement)

Sorry to jump in,

But this has been troubling me also.

Basically I had unprotected sex with a girl who I know very well and is also on the pill. She told me she had finished her pill taking cycle and was now waiting to start her period.

I say I had sex but I literally inserted and pulled back out, simply because I did not feel comfortable not using a condom. I have now been going insane thinking I might have made her pregnant!!! I did'nt ejaculate in her and like I said I literally inserted and pulled back out.

I know I am being silly and daft paranoid but what are the chances of me getting her pregnant??

My thinking was that even though some pre cum might of got into her she would have been protected by her pill so the chances would have really minimal.

any help would be appreciated and most welcome!!

Thanks

S

Sorry to jump in,

But this has been troubling me also.

I say I had sex but I literally inserted and pulled straight back out, simply because I did not feel comfortable not using a condom. So I must of been inside her for around 5 - 6 seconds!!! I have now been going insane thinking I might have made her pregnant!!! I did'nt ejaculate in her, didnt even come close to be honest and like I said I literally inserted and pulled straight back out.

Thanks

S

The birth control pill is 99% effective when taken everyday.

I hate to say it, but men are at a disadvantage, you never know if you can trust a girl.... So I understand your question.

HAVE you had "THAT TALK"??? About what if she got pregannt? My fiance', soon to be husband and I had that talk years ago.

I NEVER want babies, so if I become pregnant I will have an aboriton. It makes us both feel better to know we have a plan.

Perhaps you all should talk too.

Hey sorry to budge in but i have some questions...

My boyfriend and I started having sex and he did break my Hymen, I am on the pill (seasonale) the one that u take for 3 months then have ur period. I have been on the pill for 4 years now, for medical reasons. My boyfriend used condoms all time's but once, But as the person said before he just went in and then got scared and came back out. Then i continued to take the pill , then about 12 days later i got scared and stopped taking the pill to see if my period would start, because usually my period always stops the day after i dont take my pill. Then 2 days later, which is 14 days after the time my boyfriend and i had sex w/ out a condom, i started to bleed a little. I was excited then i researced and found out that it could be implantation bleeding. That "period" only lasted 2 1/2 days. Now my friends mom said that most likely i bled like that was b.c i had sex for the first time and he broke my hymen. Since then i have been very scared, and nervous. If this last period was my actual period then i will start my next period in about 2 weeks, if i dont then i guess i might know...

Sincerly,

J

well i was on the pill. it was my first month taking it and i have unprotected sex with my fiance. well during intercourse i started bleeding and we kept going. i didnt come back on for 3 days should i be worried or is it just something that happens. i just ended my period and i was having the worst cramps and back pains ever to the point i couldnt walk. im still taking the pill. should i stop or what? the only thing different is my stomach feels very heavy and im urinating alot

i have been dating my boyfriend for over a 1 and 6 months now and i have been on birth control Lo-orval for medical reasons.. I was wondering what are the odds are getting pergent when on the pill. My boyfriend is a worry wort but i know it would be ten times better than using a condom

I am on the pill Loovral for medical reasons what are my chances on getting pregant if i have unprotected sex my boyfriend is really good about using condoms but i want to have it without it it would feel so much better. is that ok?

Ok, so I've been having sex with my boyfriend for awhile. We decided I should get onto birth control. So I go on it, and I've been on it for about 15-16 days. We were having unprotected sex and he didn't pull out fast enough. And it got inside of me. Should I be really super worried or what?? I'm in desperate need of advice!

sorry i also have worries of my own. me and my girlfriend the other night got a little curious and decided to see what sex would feel like with each other and only inserted myself in her for no longer than 2 minutes without a condom. i didn't ejaculate inside her. it was just to see how it would feel.

shes been on the pill for about a year now but sometimes she takes the pill at different times of the day . for example 11 am the next day maybe 5pm. i was jus wondering if i am just being paranoid by thinkin she could be pregnant ? she does take the pill everyday and i didn't ejaculate .... please reply, thank you.

I have been on the contraceptive pill Cerazette for about 6 months now and it works fantastic for me, the first month i had a period then they stopped and i have spotting which suits me great! Me and my boyfriend always use condoms when we have sex but every now and then he goes in me without but doesnt ejaculate and im not pregnant! Although there is this pre come If you take your pill properly, dont miss any, if you are sick then take your pill the next day as normal but untill you are better use extra protection as nt much of the pill will be in your blood stream. Its jst to be on the safe side really! you should be fine. If you are worried take a test but again you cant keep buying pregnancy tests every month and think that trapped wind means ur pregnant or u will be a wreck!

If everyone went through life thinking they were pregnant after having sex everytime it wouldnt b much fun so chill out and jst take the pill properly.

Like someone said before it is always good to have the TALK with your boyfriend so you know what to do if anything bad did happen

All the best x

first i'm taking the pills, yaz, everyday..i never forgot to take one.. so on Sunday my period suppose to come because i stop taking the pills on Sunday till the next a Sunday.. so i had sex with my bf on Wednesday, and the condom broke, so he kinda ejaculate inside of me.. so idk if i might take that plan b!!!or just wait for me period that suppose to come on Sunday or Monday..that means 4 days after i had sex..
HELPPP PLEASE!!SHOULD I TAKE PLAN B THAT I STILL HAVE TIME!!!

i was wondering if someone could help me figure my problem out =\

i forgot to take my cerazette pill this morning, and i usually take it at 7.30am
I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom, and afterwards realized i had forgotten to take my pill that morning
I looked at my watch and saw that it was about 7.25pm
so it might have been just 12 hours.

I am really confused and scared whether i could be at risk of being pregnant now because i had sex with a condom.

I took my pill when i got home at 10.45pm

Can someone please help? xx