My girlfriend and I don’t use any protection but I tend to withdraw myself from vagina when I am about to ejaculate. What I wanted to know if precum can cause pregnancy!!! Thx for your time!!!

Well, withdrawal or otherwise known as coitus interruptus is actually not a good method of contraception. Pre-ejaculate may contain sperm. It is still not confirmed but it is thought that pre-ejaculate may pick up sperm that exists in the urethra if a man hasn’t urinated since his last ejaculation. The percentage is small, but it is still possible to get pregnant like this!!!

what if you have urinated since your last ejaculation? is there still a possibility lets say a week later if there will still be some sperm in ur precum?

not really because the urine would have picked it up from urethra and throw it out!

Any unprotected sex can result in a pregnancy. However, pre-cum is not as dangerous as if you had ejaculated in her. You will not go to jail for having sex with her as you are also a minor. Please consider using condoms next time, not just to prevent pregnancy but also to protect yourself against STI

A few days ago my girlfriend and I were messing around. I did ejaculate once, but we weren't having sex. A little while after again we were just messing around and i hadn't urinated... I was not even all the way in her, but is there a high chance that she could be pregnant? Also it happened anywhere from 8-11 days after her last period.

A few days ago my girlfriend and I were messing around. I did ejaculate once, but we weren't having sex. A little while after again we were just messing around and i hadn't urinated... I was not even all the way in her and did not ejaculate in her, but is there a high chance that she could be pregnant? Also it happened anywhere from 8-11 days after her last period.

Hi. Was the 8-11 days from the first day of her period or the last day of her period? It sounds like it may have been around her fertile time, but precum isn't highly efficient at achieving pregnancy. If you do have scares like this there it is a good idea to consider the morning after pill, and if you are planning to continue sexual relations it is important that you remember to use condoms and that she consider some other form of birth control

it was 8-11 days after her period...also its been about 5 days after it has happened

You can take the morning after pill up to 5 days after unprotected sex..

You can have an IUD inserted up to 7 days after unprotected sex as emergency contraception too.

http:///www.paragard.com

It is an IUD..Birth contro for 10 years..But you can take it out any time you want.

well me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a while now and i never know if i'm well "getting off" I mean i always know when he is and it doesn't stop me from wanting to do it i just want to know if i'm doing anything wrong?

There is nothing wrong with you... girls for the most part do not orgasm as much as guys do. Try new positions and eventually you will experience it. It just takes time, relax and have fun.

Okay im carrie and I think i may be pregnant. I am really scared my period is very irregural and I get it maybe every two months.
Me and my boyfriend tried anal. ( I KNOW ITS DUMB) He did go in my vagina but it slipped like maybe twice near my vagina but not like in in there. Can I be pregnant Im only 15 Please help

Me and my boyfriend tried anal. ( I KNOW ITS DUMB) He didnt go in my vagina but it slipped like maybe twice near my vagina but not like in in there. Can I be pregnant Im only 15 Please help

anal hu?