My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time, only for a few minutes and he didnt come but he thinks the condom may have tore, im supposed to get my period in about 12 days...do you think its likely im pregnant?

well in my opinion yes but im only 11 and i have had sex already :D

Anytime that you have intercourse you run the chance of becoming pregnant, so if your not using another form of birth as back up, then it could be possible...Even if he didnt ejaculate precum could still have been present, the males dont feel it, and cant stop or control this, precum does contain sperm, which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days and wait for the egg to be released, So for my suggestion, if this has been less than 5 days and your worried about becoming pregnant, you could go to planned parenthood, and get the morning after pill, plan b, but this must be taken within 5 days and the sooner the better, hope this helps....