hello can someone answer this question for me. I had my period on the 9th of march and my cycle is 22 days long.well on the 18th of march me and my boyfriend had sex and then at least 8 days later i started spotting light pink and brown my period is not due until the 31st of march.my breast are sore and tingling,my back is hurting i sleep more i have been moody and nasty runny nose all around just feel pregnant.could this be pregnancy? please respond thanks

You could be but its really hard to say right now, I would suggest taking a pregnancy test to see, but the soonest that you could would be about a day or so before your next period, if this is neg, wait a week and retest just to be sure if you are or arent.....

pls help me my period is a month late . i tested with hpt after it was a week late n it came negative... im also experiencing some pregnancy symptoms.. usually my periods r not so irregular... could i b pregnant... we r ttc

I would wait another week and retest just to be sure, you could also be having some syptoms that are due to your period about to start...