Hi.
well, my boyfriend and I have been having sex for a little over a year now, and usually have always been safe about it. But the last few times he has asked to take the condom off in the middle of intercourse, but pulls out around 15-20 seconds before ejaculation.
Now I have been late for my period about 3 days now and my boobs are a little sore.
I don't know if I'm getting myself all worked up or if there is a big chance I could be pregnant.

Any advice would be awesome.
thanks, :]

gus

I'm goiing through the SAME thing riite now!!!!!!!

I would suggest to the both of you to take a pregnancy test..It could be very possible, any time that one has unprotected intercourse you can run the risk of becoming pregnant...If you test comes out neg, wait another week and retest just to be sure...

If ii am preganant...ii dont know what to do...my mom would kill me!!*

Well just wait and see if you are or arent first, and the only way to know is to take a pregnancy test...If you are however pregnant you would need to tell your mom, bacause you would need prenatal care as soon as possible to prevent any complicatations......So my suggestion would be find out first then think about what you would want to do after that........

okay so ii have GREAT newz

ii am not preganant!!!

&& ii am NOW using CONDOMS!!!!!!

Hey thats great, glad to hear that you arent...My only other suggestion for you to do would be to see about starting some type of other birthcontrol such as the pills and such...This will decrease your chance of becoming pregnant if you were to use both the pills and condoms....You could go to any planned parenthood and most are low cost or free of charge, and you wouldnt need your parents consent as well...Just a though, it would hurt to at least check into it!!! Wish You Lots Of Luck In Life!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much

ii am now taking birth control too