i was with my boyfriend at his house, and i am a virgin but i wanted him to insert his penis in me just to see what it felt like, he inserted it in really far that he broke me in.. he took it out n i started bleeding alot, he said he dint hav pre cum on his penis but im scared he did...i dono when my periods are due and if their was enough pre cum on his penis to go in .. can the blood from breaking me in drain out al his pre cum .. is it tru you cant get pregnant your first time .. can i b pregnant im really paranoid i dont no what to do !

Hi there, If he inserted his penis in all the way, then you are not still a virgin, bleeding after intercourse is sometimes a common thing, expecially if this was your first time...Yes precum can cause pregnancy, since it does contain sperm, which can stay in a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days at the latest....Blood does not flush out the sperm that is already in your body, so yes you can become pregnant even with your first time of having intercouse...If if has been less than 5 days you can go to your local planned parenthood and take the morning after pill, but it must be taken within 5 days and the sooner the better it works...I would suggest for you to get on birth control asap if you are going to become sexually active, and I would also wait a month after you start taking birth control to get into your system and start working properly, so that pregnancy doesnt accure...Please and make sure that you use a condom everytime, along with birthcontrol to prevent or stop the spread of STDS, cervial cancer is one that is transmitted this way this is a virus, and can even cause death if not caught soon enough.....

YOU MOST DEFITENTLY CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRECUM. I AM 19 AND MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 1/2 YRS WE HAD ONLY USED PROTECTION ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIMES BECAUSE I DID NOT LIKE THE FEEL OF CONDOMS AND DID NOT THINK TO BE ON BIRTH CONTROL SO I TOLD HIM THAT HE NEEDED TO PULL IT OUT WHEN HE GOT READY TO GO AND HE DID EVERYTIME BUT LET ME TELL YOU THAT I ENDED UP PREGNANT WITH TWINS AFTER ABOUT 3 YRS (BUT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH SOONER DON'T GET ME WRONG),AND ALSO I HAVE A FRIEND WHO GOT PREGNANT HER VERY FIRST TIME AROUND AND SHE WAS ONLY 16 SO DONT BE FOOLED BY WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY TO YOU ABOUT THIS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT RIGHT NOW THE ONLY 100% WAY NOT TO IS TO NOT HAVE SEX AT ALL BUT IF YOU ARE LIKE MOST OF US OUT THERE WE CAN'T REALLY LIVE WITH OUT IT SO I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET ON BIRTH CONTROL AND STILL USE A CONDOM. ( YOU CAN NOT HAVE TO MUCH PROTECTION )

pre cum very rarely contains any sperm its more a natural lubricant than anythin else