Hello all,
Last night my partner and I were having sex, unfortunately the condom came off and I must have been in her for around 30 secs to a minute before we realised the condom came off. I didnt ejaculate in her and sex finished when we realised the condom had come off.
Is there any chance of her being pregnant through pre-cum etc? The condom seemed to contain a tiny amount of fluid which I presume is precum?

It could be possible if there was precum involved, precum does contain sperm...Which can live inside a womens body any where from 3 days to 7 at the latest...If you are concerned about pregnancy you can go to planned parenthood and get the morning after pill, this must be taken within 5 days and the sooner the better it works...Hope this helps...

Yes there is chance but only in rare cases just wait for some days and check to get sure...