Hi, I am 28 years old and I’m taking anti-seizures drugs for migraines. I bought diet pills few days ago, but I didn’t think about interactions until today. Can I mix diet pills and anti-seizure drugs?

Hi, I used anti-seizure drugs for a long time, so I stopped thinking about interactions with other drugs. I also used diet pills called Meridia that a friend recommended to me. Neurontin was helping me to reduce pain seizures and migraines, sand it was very affective. So I mixed diet pills with antiseazure drugs, and I had no side effects. I told my doctor about that, and she recommended me not to do that any more. She said that diet pills often mess with the hormones, which can be really bad if I used them together with the drugs that affect hormones. I remember that my mother used neurontin instead of estrogen to reduce hot flashes. I didn’t want to risk my health any more, so I listened to my doctors advice, and stopped mixing diet pills with anti-seizure drugs.

hello iam taking 2 differnt diet pills ..one makes me feel really speedy and the other one is relacore iam wondering if theze to are bad to mix together