Hello folks,

Yesterday I ran out on my old friend Christy. We were together at the college. She is pharmacist and she did a lot of researches about some diet pills. One of those pills were Relacore weight loss products.

To cut long story short, she told me that those pills are pretty much OK, and that they are helpful to everyone who has some extra pounds. So, it can help you to lose them.

Well, she was in a hurry, and I just remember that she told me something about lawsuit against Relacore. I am not so sure what that means, but can you tell me what do you know about class action lawsuit against Relacore weight loss product?

Tnx! 

Hey there,

I can remember something about this, but not that clear. I remember that some companies have agreed to settle a class action lawsuit related to allegedly misleading labeling and advertising of Relacore products. So, if you purchased this products since January 2000 you may be entitled to a cash payment from the class action settlement.

I can say that those diet pills are OK, but I don’t know how much this means to you. This information is not that important for me :) But, I remember when everyone were discussed about this.

Is this answer ok for you, is it helpful? Enjoy! 

Hey there,

Yes, as far as I can remember the New Jersey supreme court handed a victory to both the plaintiffs of truth in advertising, when it ruled that lawsuits against the manufacturer of Relacore. So, I just can remember this story, not that clear, but I remember when this came out. It was so huge deal than: D

So, if you have ever heard of Relacore and used it, it is surely only because of the product’s marketing campaign. It was so good back then.

I just can say that I was using those pills and I didn’t care about this as well. That is my opinion :D

Have a nice day! 

Hi there folks,

I can remember when those pills came on the market. It is true, they had so big, so powerful commercial and advertising. I was a little bit confused after I have heard about this – about class action lawsuit against Relacore weight loss products. Of course, this won’t affect my opinion, I really don’t care, but I was very curious about this. Never mind, I know a lot of people who were using those diet pills and they are satisfied. I know that they are not that cheap, one bottle is about 40 dollars, but I think that we all can handle this if we want to lose our weight.

My opinion :D