I have a question regarding these two diet pills: Relacore and Hydroxy Cut. They both say to take 2 pills three times a day: once in the morning, noon, and evening. Is it safe to be taking an total of 12 weight loss pills a day (considering 4 at each time of the day, times the three times a day)? It just seems excess, but my main concern is both the Hydroxy Cut and Relacore reacting negativly together and causing serious damage. That's all. Thank you to whoever responds to this it's very important to me and I don't know who to trust for truthful and accurate answers.

It is very dangerous to combine two different weight loss pills. You should, first of all, talk to your doctor and see what he is going to recommend. I am pretty sure that his opinion is going to be similar to mine. If you want to lose some weight it would be wise to do it on a healthy and natural way.

How old are you and how much do you want to lose? This is important because as we getting older our body is getting slower and this includes our metabolism as well.

To lose weights healthy try to adjust your nutrition. This is something you must do even if you decide to take Relacore and Hydroxy Cut. If you don’t get rid of bad habits there is no diet pill which can help you.

After adjusting diet you will notice progress and I know that this isn’t easy way but it is healthy so please do consider one more time what is the best solution for you.

I have a question, it is mid January and my anniversary is March 18th. I am trying to lose weight the healthy way with diet and working out but Im afraid im not going to lose enough by my anniversary. I was wondering what would happen if I mixed Lipofuze and Lipovox hardcore detox? I need to lose 25 pounds by then.

it is real dangerous if you mix 2 types of weight loss pills together

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!