I am obsessed with my weight because I gain weight very easily. I have problems with constipation also, so often I have swelling and I gain weigh rapidly. Because of that I take Dulcolax. Last time constipation lasted for 5 days and that worries me. Can I take Dulcolax 15 tablets a day to stay slim?

I think that 15 pills are just too much and that you just might end up dealing with side effects of this medication. Each medication in its recommended dosage has positive effects, beyond that we are talking about damaging our organism. Since this drug affect the nerves in the intestine walls, cramps and hyperemia might occur, irritation of all organs in the pelvis…

i think you should take more! i ersonally take up to 100 a day so 15 is like nothing But good luckn

I am the same way when it comes to the weight but using 15 laxatives is not the way I us to take around 10 an now after about a year I have no stomach lining as they put it. It ate it away. So maybe something a little safer is better.

My daughter takes 56-60 pills a night for the last 6 years. She is anorexic.
She is in chronic renal failure, electrolyte imbalance and heart problems.
She is slowly dying.

Only an ignorant fool or a sociopath would post that