Okay people, here is the thing. Till now I could mess around, try diets, cheat on them, promise and hope for every Monday, but now things are getting serious because I just got an invitation for my old school friend’s wedding! It’s in three weeks, and now I really need something which will actually work! I heard something about Thermo slim and I am willing to try it if somebody tells me it works.Does anybody have any experience? And how much approximately you lost by using it? I would be happy if I could lose 10 pounds til then.

Few years ago my husband got them at work and brought home for us to try. 

At first I was skeptical because in my life I tried so many ways for losing weight but I have never taken pills for it and I thought I never will, but George convinced me. So I thought I could give it a go, but only because he was taking them with me. And I didn’t regret it, really.

I didn’t have any side effects which I was afraid of and I didn’t lose some huge amount of pounds, it was just a few, but I was happy then. Ah, how I wish I am thin now like I was back then…

Anyway, last year I also tried them because now I have much more to lose and they didn’t work. :( I don’t know how and why, but that is my experience with them.

I heard that you can’t lose weight with those, that they are just a scam. Personally, I have never tried them, so I can’t talk from my own experience, but my aunt is really obsessed with pills for losing weight, I think she tried every single ones she could find. And I remember her telling that these pills haven’t done their work at all. She was consuming them for like a month and when she stopped her weight was exactly the same as when she started. She said “At least I didn’t gain some new weight”, which obviously happened before with some other pills.