Hello. I'm 26 year old female and I'm having problems with controlling my body weight. Ok, the truth is that I have never been skinny in my life but I think if I continue like this- I will have some mush more serious problems with this. I tried to loose my extra fat practicing some jogging and exercises every day, but it is so difficult and hard and effects can be seen after six months or so.
That’s why I've decided to start using some diet product but the truth is that I'm afraid. I have heard that all these diet pills contain some substance called ephedra which could cause several possible side effects. I heard that Emagrece Slim product doesn’t contain it! Is it true?

Hello. I was also searching for some good diet product with no ephedra in it. After months of searching a good friend recommended me Emagrece Slim product. I'm using it for two months and I'm very satisfied with it. Emagrece slim is a new revolutionary, effective, all-natural, Ephedra-free weight loss program from Brazil. They boost your metabolism and you will not have to avoid almost anything in your eating habits.
Many women ask are these pills safe and could they use it lets say-when they are pregnant or lactating. Good thing about this diet is that no harmful, serious side effects have been associated with this product. You will get 5 bottles of pills in one packet and Take one capsule from each bottle after breakfast and one capsule from each bottle after the lunch. Try it!

I share a similar concern as you do. There is a reason why ephedra was pulled off the market. There are also many SAFE alternative products out on the market. I have tried the Emagrece system that is mentioned above. This seemed to work for me. Many products only focus on "caffiene" enriched pills that make you feel like c**p. I tried a product by Brazilian Basics**** that worked great for me. Its a 2 part solution that focuses on curbing your appetite but also and most importantly, efficient digestion. Anyway hope this is helpful.

Katie

I am a user of emagrece for the past 4 years . I like you have had a weight problem since my last child. I was never able to loose the baby fat and threw the years did numerous diet plans. Yes, they work with enormous sacrifice and lost 10 pounds and then I would gain 15 pounds... It wa so fusturating, I decided to call my self fat and live with it. But when I turned 40 I was going up stairs and I was not able to breath. At that moment I decided I need to do something (I was a size 18). A friend of mine had been taking Emagrece Sim and she was loosing weight. I still did not believe it will work for me, so I purchased a bottle 1/2 with a friend. You should see results with in 7 days, my metabolism was so shut down I did not see and weight lost until the 3 week.

I lost 30 pounds, and I stopped I did not what to loose to much weight I was afraid my skin was going to start to sag. I am happy to say that I have lost a total of 50 pounds and I am in a size 12......God bless the lady that came up with the formula of Emagrece Sim .

if you are looking for original Emagrece Sim, you can have it under a new name, it is Belissima Sim, the brazilian diet pills that really works. I bought it from a friend and its results are the same of Emagrece Sim. Take a look at their website and see their information. belissimasim.com . I hope this may be useful for you and for anyone who is looking for the original emagrece sim.

Does any one know someone who sells the new emagrece sim, I took them a couple years with excellent results now I hear that they are under a new name Belissima Sim. Any info on how I can purchase them.
Thanks,
Jessica

I am telling you honestly , diets don't work. Do not loose your money on diets. Moreover, diets, make your body not to assimilate all the necessary vitamins , and they do worse, they even amplify your condition. I am not allowed to make any advertising here, but I can tell you I found a site, where they sell extraordinary pills. They really work, they are not fake, or cheap promotions. They are tested by scientists, and assure rapid weight loss, and not only.They are the result of some hard working biologists, whos name I shall not give. If you are interested, I can send you the link, using other ways. But trust me , do not loose time with diets. They do worse!!! Oh..and yes, physical exercise is also very important, it's true.