okay, well i got with this guy about a few days before my period was due, and he wanked a little bit and then fingered me, but im pretty sure he didnt cum. but before when i did it to him he did. Now my period is late, i am pretty sure i am not pregnant but im just worrying that i may be. this month a lot has gone on so ive been mroe upset then usual and when my period was due, is my period just delayed? or am i worrying to much? or have i missed it? or what? ?

Don't sweat it. Unless he has super sperm then it's very unlikely that you would get pregnant. Besides if it was a few days before your period was supposed to come it would make it impossible.

More then likely it's stress that's making you late. Girls always stress out about becoming pregnant. Then when their period is late they start to believe they are...

Just relax hun.

Cheers

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

thank you, is it common though just to miss your period? like i asked a few of my friends and they said they had before and just thought nothing of it?

Yes it's common and 99% of cases its from stress or poor diet.

Regards,
Dan

so may i have completly missed my period? or will it just come late?

Happens all the time. Try focusing on enjoying life and removing stress and eating better.