Is it possible to get pregnant by dry humping. I am a virgin but i was recently dry humping with my boyfriend. We both had on clothes but his penis was out. He didnt ejactuIate did notice pre cum. On top if that my period is late. My period was late last month but it eventually came on. This month is almost over and it still has not came on. I am having symptoms as if it is going to come on but the are the same symptoms of early pregnancy. My breast are sore and I am getting some cramps here and there. I am in my 20s and I have never missed a period. Please help me. I am so scared and I dont know what to do. Can I be pregnant? If not then why am I late?

No you are not pregnant and sometimes it is just late or early, could be because of stress or your age

Thank you so much. So its not necessary for me take a test or anything? Im sorry for sounding clueless because I am actually clueless. I dont know anything work with my body. I was just trying to make things interesting with my boyfriend. Im actually turning 30 this year and I dont know anything about sex.

Its okay to not know everything about sex! You should read sex education books and useful sex websites for information! You can take a test if it would put your mind to rest; stressing about being pregnant and not getting your period can often not bring your period because of the stress. Talk to eachother and educate yourself :)

There are some great sex-ed videos on YouTube. They are from British school classes. I guess they got over the Victorian Era before we did here in the states. 

You might want to get an EPT just to be sure.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use