You're probably going to think im an id**t, but i'm worried. My boyfriend and I were being stupid and i gave him a h-job. He had some of his semen on his hand, but wiped most off on his pants. About 10-15 minutes later we both totally forgot and he fingered me. He is almost positive his finger was dry, especially since he wiped it off. However, i'm literally freaking out. Could I be pregnant from this? He is pretty sure it was mostly dried and wiped off, but having that same finger inserted into vagina will i become pregnant? someone.. please help me and calm me down!! thank you

no. lol dry sperm equals dead sperm

Thats what i thought but some people are saying it can live for days?!

the only way the sperm can live if it has semen to swim in. if the semen is dry that means no sperm can swim which causes it to die. u see what im sayin?

yes, i understand. and even if it becomes wet again.. from the wetness of the vagina.. it will still be dead?

yes. sense when have u heard of anything coming back to life

i know, i know.... i've just been so worried im going crazy.. thank you for clearing up that i am not pregnant!! lol

no they cant..dry means dead..so just relax n wait for periods.

Help me .:( if the finger is have a dry sperm and put in their vagina what will happen?

Nothing. If the sperm dies, it is dead. Sperm doesn't come back to life, and if it is completely dried, there isn't anything to worry about

I used a vibrator I'm not sure if their was C*m on it so I rinised it with water! can I get pregnant!? 

Dry spear is D O A you will not GET PREGNANT !!!!!!

DRYED sperm is D O A !!!!!!! drayed sperm is D O A !!!!!! IT will NOT COME BACK TO LIFE !! IT JUST CAN'T COME BACK !! NO WAY AND NO HOW will that be !!!!!!!!!

Hi my husband had an opp about ten years back we did an operation done on him last year. I have one tube what are my chances of falling pregnant Im desperate to have a baby with him. Please help

if it was MOSTLY dry and I got fingered with the same hand he wiped off the semen, can I still get pregnant?