After 3 consecutive miscarriages- I had pregnancy sypmtoms. This would be my 6th pregnancy and I had EARLY symptoms with EVERY one (we're talking days after intercourse). I called my Dr, like he told me to if I suspected pregnancy (know matter how early the symptoms), and he gave me Prometrium (progesterone supplement), believeing that the reason for the miscarriages was low progesterone. The prometrium side effects are pretty much the same as ealy pregnancy symptoms! My doc took a blood test and told me to call the next morning for results. However- he left town for a few days, and now it is a holiday weekend, so there is NO ONE there to give me the results! It's making me crazy not knowing!! My period is not due for 4 more days. I took a HPT this morning and it was negative, but I always get a negative until I actually MISS my period. I have sore and swollen breasts, nausea, headaches, lower backache, vivid dreams, intense sense of smell... I had a lot of cramping on 8 dpo, but not really since. After reading the prometrium side effects I am SO confused! If I am NOT pregnant, I don't want to take this medication anymore! Has anyone else ever been through this???

Are you under constant stress? Are you trying to constantly get pregnant?

Regards,
Dan
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

No, not at all! I had the 1st miscarriage- which wasn't planned, so then we did try for the second pregnancy which also ended in miscarriage. We then figured we already had 2 children, so no need to go through that again. This pregnancy wasn't planned at all...

If your not trying to get pregnant and you don't have any risk for STD's or other infections then I would go get yourself an IUD.

Regards
Dan