I just got diagnosed with my second ectopic pregnancy, Ive had one before and that was in my left tube, this time its in my right tube. the doctor said that i have one more chance to try and get pregnant and that really scares me because if it ends up being another ectopic they are going to remove both of my tubes :-( I want a baby more than anything in the world and not being able to get pregnant is killing me slowly....................if anyone has any thoughts of hope please let me know....

Hi. Have you tried herbal therapy. I'm on s regimen from and I can truly feel myself heal - ectopic too. TTC 2 years.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I am in the same situation and I feel for you. I want a baby sooo bad, but I am terrified the only way will be through IVF, which is crazy expensive. I was wondering if you have had any luck with a normal prenancy or if you had any advice?
Thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use