hey there so i had done it ( you know what i mean) on the 28th of April.. but i have been having symptoms of being pregnant.. i took a pregnancy test a couple days ago but it said negative! idk what to do! i want to have a baby.. can anyone help me??? i start my period in 4 days.. should i take a pregnancy test if i dont start that day? and take one the next day??

please help me!

Wait until the day of ur period and u had a missed period do a pregnancy test and it will done 100 % result if u pregnant or not !! gd luck sweety :) but if u have regular sex , like not once or twise , you have to do in ur ovulation period 1 - 2 time a day for 4 days to get pregnant :)

I had a period on 3rd april 2011 and I am normally every 3 to 4 weeks the weekend 3 weeks after my last period I started having sexual intercourse with my partner and have not seen a period I am roughly almost 2 to 3 weeks late........ COULD I BE PREGNANT? I done a test but it was negative wasnt sure if I did it too early or not

If your pregnancy text  were negative when you're two weeks late, it's very unlikely that you're pregnant but it's possible, so do check with your doctor to be sure and to figure out , but Women can stop having regular periods for many reasons, including stress and excessive exercise. Your ovaries normally release one egg every month or so, and about 14 days after the egg is released, if it's not fertilized, the inner lining of your uterus sheds and menstruation starts. If your ovaries aren't releasing eggs the way they should, your uterus may not be receiving all the signals it needs to start your period. Sometimes women have to take birth control pills to help their ovaries and uterus communicate so they can have regular periods.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***