I have 2 questions 1. Is it possible to get pregnant from being fingered with sperm on his hands? We cleaned it up for at least 3 mins before he started fingering me but we might have missed some on his fingers. After this happen, about three days later I got my period. So could I be pregnant? 2. How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test? Please don't make rude comments, I'm asking a serious question and I'm in need of help. I've been researching this for days, everyone says different. Some people say it's possible than others say it's 100% impossible.I've literally been worrying myself sick.

Yes it's possible for you to get pregnant with sperm on his hand while he fingers you. Even if you just touch sperm on the outside of your vagina it's possible to get pregnant, it may be very slim but still possible. And if you got your period then you shouldn't worry about being pregnant. If you didn't get your period then you would take the pregnancy test on the first day of your missed period, and take it in the morning when you wake up.

So since I got my period a few days after I should be okay?

Thank you so much!

Yes you are ok