Hi All,

My weight is 220lb and from past 2 years I have tried various weight loss method but nothing seen to work. Finally, I went to my physician and he suggested me to undergo a weight loss surgery for definite results. 

I am reading and exploring about different weight loss surgeries aspect online.

Has somebody else undergone any weight loss procedure, can you share your experience with me? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello Kenneth Hawkins, I have problem with over-weight to, but im to scared to go on surgery adn will never tell you to do it... I was looking on internet long time till i found that people a lot talking about 3 week diet.

I got great results after just about few weeks... read it a little and think about it